21 September 2012

tie dye tights


Hat - H&M, Necklace - Vintage, Vest - New Look, Tights - Internacionale, Boots - Doc Martens

I’ve got to apologise for looking like a complete pouty grumpster in these pictures. It wasn’t intentional! For some reason I decided to put black eyeliner on my waterline, which always makes me look like a very angry goth. Deary me. I'm back at uni now, which means this background won't be present as often! Sob.

As it is now tight season, I thought I’d pop on a pair that I bought months ago and hadn't worn. I know the tie dye trend has been a little over done, but I think these are a nice idea for winter. I get so sick of wearing black opaque’s all the time! I wonder if you could do a DIY on a black pair using bleach? I think I’ll have to experiment with that one..

You've still got a little while to enter my La Moda giveaway so make sure you check that out! :)

twitter / bloglovin / pinterest / insta@fashioninflux
x
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. those tights are so gooooooooooooorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of your tights!

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these tights! i may have to invest in some myself xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing tights, love the boots too! xoxo

    mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wicked tights! and I love the fringey bit of the top!

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOOVE this outfit! You look insane xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. how many times can you enter the giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  8. you rock the tie dye look so well and these tights are amazing. Lovely outfit xx

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, I love these tights. They're so fun.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  10. The coolest of tights. You look lovely as ever (and the word 'grumpster' made me chuckle. Such a great word).

    Emily Wears Things
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog, and your style.
    I'm back a uni now 3rd year!

    Please check out my blog!!

    http://corals-closet.blogspot.co.uk/


    thank you :D x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. These tights are amazing:)

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. You do not look like a pouty grumpster - I love this outfit! It rocks!

    hannahsfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tie dye tights look great! I love the red with the black.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lydia I'm pretty sure your the coolest person ever? Amazing outfit! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your tights! x

    http://bloomingflame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your tights! They're so pretty xx

    thewondersofwardrobes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. i am in love with these tights. they are perfect! if you end up bleaching a pair of tights, be sure to let us know how they turn out. xx

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig