5 October 2012

checked jacket & docs



Black Knitted Headband – Primark, Jacket – Brother’s Wardrobe (Again!), Boots – Docs

So I’ve pinched something from my brother’s wardrobe again. Boy’s clothes are just so much comfier. I can’t help but love fitted clothes.. but nobody can say they are comfy! What he doesn’t know can’t hurt him right? I’m guessing he doesn’t read fashion blogs & won’t notice that I’m actually posting half of his clothing on the internet. Ha.

Sorry there isn’t much to this outfit. I always feel like winter clothes are kind of limited due to the fact you end up putting a massive coat over them anyway! I can’t wait for it to get mega chilly so I can start including lots of cosy hats, scarves & earmuffs etc. The earmuffs are the best.. they make me look insane. 

 twitter / bloglovin / pinterest / insta@fashioninflux
x
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Your brothers wardrobe is apparently dope haha!! Definately the epitome of effortless, you look gorge in a guys coat *high five*

    F X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shirt.

    petitesideofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your brothers wardrobe seems like a good place to get clothes! Seriously can you post wearing a black sack and accessories haha! I bet you'd still look like a dimeee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this grungy look. great photos and you have great legs my dear!

    xx rae
    http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely! I love boy clothes too - why are they always so much better than girls? xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love pinching boy clothes! Such a great grungy, laid-back look!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous, I have already busted out my hat collection - nothing beats feeling snuggly in the cold :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the jacket, you look so effortless.

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Effortlessly cool! Love the docs xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why are you such a beaut? The shirt& docs look fab. I wish I could live in boys clothes *sigh* xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your brother's tartan shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your outfit! You are soooo pretty~

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that shirt, you look gorgeous as always!

    Ellie | Misseblog xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree with mens clothes being more comfortable, my boyfriend rarely gets to wear his jumpers because I 'borrow' them. I love this jacket though, it's something I've been looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  15. No matter what you wear you always look amazing! I wish I could wear stuff like this and look as great as you do :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow I totaly adore this look! Your brother has some sick pieces:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely outfit! i really wish i had a brother to steal some clothes from!

    xoxo
    lilly

    http://lostinseptember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love how simple but still stylish this outfit is!

    The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig