16 November 2012

beanie & body con midi dress

Beanie - c/o Educate & Elevate, Choker - DIY, Dress - Republic, Cardigan - Charity Shop, Lace Gloves - H&M, Boots - Docs

I only got this beanie the other day but I had to post an outfit wearing it.. Mainly because it has hardly come off my head. I seriously think I might have to start a collection of Educate & Elevate hats, they do the cutest colours. I think a pastel bobble one may have to go on my wish list for Father Christmas. The grey dress is a newbie too. It was only about £11 with student discount. The midi dress love affair goes on!

This post is actually scheduled, (if it works.. if not I’ll be frantically trying to post via the M1!) as currently I should be on my way back from an exciting day at Miss Guided HQ! I’ll fill you all in at a later date.. Check out the #MGbloggershoot for a sneaky peak. I will say that I’m redonkulously nervous.. But excited about meeting a few bloggers that I have followed for years! Eeeek!

twitter / bloglovin / pinterest / insta@fashioninflux

x
SHARE:

28 comments

  1. That dress really suits you :) Can't wait to hear about what you've been doing at Miss Guided! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you can pair hats & Docs with such a girly dress! I'm jealous! & majorly jel of your Missguided shoot, I've been seeing pics on your Instagram all day! Well done little lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amaaaazingg - I love the cardi and hat xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the DIY choker, so fab! That had is also so rad.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO jealous of your figure. This dress looks lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress really suits you. I've always been after a midi, but not sure how it'll look since I'm quite short! Might have to try it out, for only £11! Lovely as always!

    - clothes, shoes & boys with tattoos
    K, xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look amazing, love the dress on you. grunge style suits you so well x
    XO Amie
    www.creditcrunchchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous! I want that dress

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. divine styling x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Midis and beanies, can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't get enough of beanies ATM, love this one! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love body con midi dresses and you have made me want to go out, buy a beanie and wear it with my boy con dresses :) Love how they look together!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look amazing, love your style so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. holy crap your body is absolutely stunning

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look amazing as usual! I need that hat in my life!!xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous :) I love the styling-fab boots!!

    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. digging that bodycon dress on you gf!

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is such a cool outfit!!! great way to pair that dress with docs and beanie! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks! I like your gloves :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. great pictures, love the hat

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. love ur outfit!! it looks so young and fresh!

    visit my blog :)

    www.aestheticnarcosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Girrrrl, your bod is dope.
    Slim curvy girls unite. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Girrrrl, your bod is dope.
    Slim curvy girls unite. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. You have shared a great information about Bodycon Dresses and Skater Dresses. Which are very informative for us.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  25. You have shared a great information about Bodycon Dresses and Skater Dresses. Which are very informative for

    us.Thanks

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig