8 December 2012

dreamcatcher temporary tattoo & a beanie

 Beanie - Market, Top - Primark, Temporary Tattoo - c/o Inkwear

I just wanted to do a quick post to show you these temporary tattoos I’ve been playing with. I sometimes think my constant outfit posts might be getting a bit boring so it's nice to do something more specific! I love tattoos but I just could not commit to it. I’m so indecisive that I’d probably end up with something naff that I hated after about a week! I naturally went for something very Miley Cyrus (can’t help it, she’s a babe!), which is all well and cool now but maybe isn’t going to look so good when I’m 50+.. I’m thinking my boob could actually cover most of it by that time. Ha. Depressing, I do not need to be thinking about getting old & wrinkly!

Basically, I’m too much of a wimp to commit to a tattoo as fit as they are. If you’re a bit of a wuss like me then I’d definitely give them a go. They’re just nice to have a play around with I think, a bit of an extension to dressing up. I’ve got some cute Chanel inspired bracelet-y ones that I’m going to have a go with later in the week.

I’m home from uni for Christmas now which means blogging is easier & I can actually start to remember that life beyond my degree does exist! My life has started to just become about getting through uni, anyone else feeling like this?! I’ll praise the Lorrrd if this all pays off!!

twitter / bloglovin / pinterest / insta@fashioninflux

x
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. I really want a tattoo as well, but I get bored so quickly that I worry I would love it for a few days and then want to change it! This one looks great on you though :)

    xx

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tattoo looks really cool! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh i love it! really suits you. I am the same. uni has completely taken over
    cant wait for a break!
    x
    http://dresseddamsel.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. fajny tatuaż:)

    Zapraszam do mnie na konkurs, do wygrania bon do sklepu (H&M, C&A, New Yorker czy Reserved) Zgłoszenia do 13 grudnia ! :)
    fashion-style-viola.blogspot.com/2012/11/konkurs-wygraj-bon-na-zakupy.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeahh know the feeling. Try to make most of the weekends. The tattoo is so awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the beanie on you. I'm far too much of a wimp to consider a tattoo, and I think too much about how it would look when I am a conservative granny, which I probably will be! Your temp. one looks cute though xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so amazing, dream catchers make me happy.

    style-drum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love a tattoo personally; I think they're so unique and beautiful. This one is so pretty and temporary tattoos are so good for if you're wanting to test out a design or just not able to face the pain! XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks so great on you - but you're right you really need to be extra super sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the beanie!i feel the same way about uni just want to finish this year..youre so lucky you have holidays already gotta wait 2 weeks more:(

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really need to try these temporary tattoos as this is the exact tattoo i want but I don't wanna commit either! I will probably regret it!

    www.studddedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. It would take me until I'm 80 to even decide on a tattoo! Do these look very real? Yours definitely does in the photos. Enjoy your holiday. I spend mine dreading going back to uni! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah they're pretty good! they only look really good for a day or so but they're fine for a night out :) x

      Delete
  13. looks lovely!! love the beanie too, wish i could pull off hats haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks really real...I'm thinking of getting a tat so I might give these a go as a trial run!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you're so pretty!
    great blog)

    hope you'd like to visit mine)
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That looks so real and such a good idea! I was a real wimp about tattoos but finally got some little doodles on my wrist and love them! Looking good to :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a cute tattoo, and as its so small, wouldn't be as bad as getting one the size of Miley's! Haha.

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Remember uni's about having the time of your life as well, have fun!! Haha, love the look as always and you really suit those tattoos (and this is coming froma person who normally doesnt really like tattoos!) Have a great christmas and enjoy being home

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love this, it would make such a beautiful tatoo! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I could not commit to a tattoo either, I'd probably not like it after a week either. That temporary one looks so realistic though, I really like it!xx

    www.charlotteannowst.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your so lucky that hats suit you! I look ridiculous in a hat! Great blog:)
    http://justsomegirlblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for explaining some of the ways you can dress up a party favors bag for your next children's party. Besides gift cards and custom made coloring books, would you include temporary tattoos or stick packs?

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig