14 April 2013

black dungarees & a bowler hat

Hat - H&M, Crop Top - c/o SheInside, Dungarees - Missguided, Boots - Dr. Martens

How the heck have I only just got round to blogging about my staple dungarees?! I got these a month or so ago and have worn them that much that I think I just assumed that I’d already posted about them! I’m a dope. They’re my ‘go-to’ item when I want to look kind of smart but not too fancy. I always wear them on shopping trips with my mamma, when I’m off on a mini spending spree I like to get a bit dressed up.. it makes it feel like more of a treat!

Admittedly, I never wear these dungarees with anything too crazy.. I like how they look with some sort of crop top & so that’s what I usually go for. I think flashing a bit of midriff at the side is kind of cute too. Sometimes it’s best to stick to what you know ey?!  I also have a crop top collection that is way bigger than it should be.. really, I should be living in LA or chilling at Coachella right now! Ohhh that would be perfect for my very impractical wardrobe. 

bloglovin /twitter / pinterest / instagram @ fashioninflux
x
SHARE:

24 comments

  1. Love dungarees on you, Perfect with crop tops!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your boy tee and leather jacket super pretty!

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, more black dungaree love! I literally live in mine. You look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these dungarees, a way smarter alternative to the denim ones everyone is wearing!
    I think you can find a cheap dupe of these on eBay too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it:) the peek on you side-belly is so cute as well:) x

    Meant To Attend

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how these look with your docs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wahh don't talk about coachella. love this outfit on you - wish i could pull dungarees off!

    highsocietyfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful!
    xx M

    http://cracks-in-the-pavement-92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those dungarees look amazing on, love your style so much!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous! your style is just amazing! xx

    http://leishaaxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice Missguided dungarees !

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your dungarees, they look just like the River island ones and I am sure they are cheaper too. Your boy London crop too looks perfect underneath too x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. love that tee and how you've styled it with those dungarees

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE this outfit - very cool, love how you paired it with the hat.. need to get my hands on one of these!

    www.tinytwisst.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to be at Coachella too! Looking good x

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing! gotta get myself a pair! x hanna

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dungarees are so cute!
    Love it with that crop
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. the dungarees look so great on you xxx

    FashionsMama.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd love to be able to pull off full length dunagrees, and the bowler hat adds such a unique touch!

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your dungarees look awesome! I really want a full length pair for the Aussie winter X

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this dungarees! I recently got mine out for a blog post too :D I love them so much, SOOOOO CUTE! And I've never tried the whole dungaree + crop top thing but I really should :D That can be on my list of things to do next. Love your outfit again, as always

    Tyra xxx
    tyradressedinblack.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig