26 June 2013

naughty haul.. whoops

Eye Vest - Zara Sale (£7.99),  Midi Rings - Primark, Scrunchies - Primark (£1.50 ish), Bun Rings - Primark, Patterned Trousers - Zara Sale (£15.99), Cream Jumper - H&M Sale (£7)

So apparently, when you’ve got a holiday booked you lose all self-control shopping wise. GREAT. Hello skint Lydia sobbing into ice cream because she save money. Ha. Ah well.. It is New York after all. I’ve got to have the perfect holiday wardrobe right?!

I think the Zara sale was a killer for anyone that’s clothes obsessed. I took so many things into the changing rooms just because I wanted to have a ‘dream shopping sesh’.. where you just pick up whatever as if you can actually afford everything, then drag yourself back to reality by only buying the bits you can justify (often nothing at all.. Ha).  I got the top & trousers to travel in. They’re like fancy pyjamas. So comfy! I ended up buying them both in bigger sizes because I couldn’t find mine & I really wanted them, does anyone always else do this in the sales?!

The accessory bits are all from Primark. They have some really lovely jewellery bits in at the minute. I had to stop myself picking up more rings than I could ever possibly need.

x
SHARE:

26 comments

  1. Those rings are so cute!! You defo have an excuse to spend all that money!! New York!! :o Xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I LOVE the zara pieces! I got some of the midi rings from Primark the other day and now I want them scrunchies ! Hope you have an amazing time beauts! Can't wait to see all your pics :) ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How have I never seen those midi rings or those scrunchies before! They're so pretty!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so regret throwing away all my scrunchies, i used to have about 30! - years ago. haaa who thought they would be back in fashion eh?! yeah so funny when going on hol means an entire new wardrobe! X

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those trousers are awesome! - Might have to get a pair tomorrow!

    Kerys | Little Bo Blab
    -xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the eye vest, the midi rings are gorgeous too
    ♥ Filthy Fashion ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the midi rings, primark are always on point with their jewellery! the eye vest is lovely too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the eye top and I need to go check out the rings in Primark! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore the midi rings! Primark's jewellery just keeps getting better and better! xx

    myfashionlabyrinth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. great haul!

    I invite you and your readers to join Persunmall giveaway hosted on my blog: http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/2013/06/persunmall-giveaway.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such great buys! Love them!
    http://lara-louise.blogspot.co.uk
    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those rings - I can never resist the Primark jewellery stands!

    http://cinderemmas-wardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. great haul, i really like the eye vest it really stands out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the midi rings! I had no clue that Primark sold those!

    http://fash-sin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. loving those zara pieces. defo need to head down to primark too!

    thatrebelwithacause.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your style do much. I also follow you on Instagram and love everything you put on. X

    ReplyDelete
  17. Definitely going to pick up those midi rings!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really need to go get those midi rings
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh! Need those midi rings, haha. Gotta love Primark.

    Katie Loves..| UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. Everything you got is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  21. My housemate has the red Zara trousers and they look so lovely on! :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I absolutely love the trousers! Your style is so unique

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really hope the Cambridge primar have those midi rings tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the pattern Trousers!!! super cute!!
    xx janice

    UnwrittenDetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute items want it http://www.robesdemariee2013.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig