25 August 2013

another charity shop outfit

Sunglasses - H&M, Shirt - Charity Shop, Dress - Charity Shop, Boots - Topshop, Backpack - c/o La Moda

I think even if I ended up with a dream, jet setting, mega bucks job I would still like the odd trip round a charity shop. Yep, they can be ugly old places that smell a little fusty, but they are also wardrobes. All be it ones that need refining, but I could definitely make a reasonable wardrobe from charity shop purchases. How cool would it be to do an article where the challenge was to get a complete wardrobe from the local British Heart Foundation?! A little bit of customisation here and there & I reckon it'd be sorted. 

I'm wearing my current favourite black accessories combo here. My La Moda back pack & those Topshop cut out booties that don't seem to leave my feet. They're the things I go for when I'm wearing something that black accessories will look best with.. & we all need a staple black bag right?!

Not long left now, so if you'd like to nominate me to be Cosmo's 'Best New Fashion Blog' then I'd be over the blimmin' moon!
x
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. love what you've done here, great outfit! :)

    beauty about town ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous post Hun! Can't wait to meet you at Cosmo Blog Awards!

    Naomi & Amy x
    www.twoshoesonepair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute dress, love your blog!!

    http://www.freelancedaydreamerfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute outfit ! love the bag !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks lovely :D I love the dress and the shoes you've been wearing are great!

    http://prowsed.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a cool outfit! i love the sunnies!

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely love that dress! such a good find and love how youve worn it xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charity shop finds are essential to ensuring you aren't wearing the same outfit as somebody else! My collection of charity shop white shirts is excessive but I'm still finding myself lusting over yours! xx
    Cupcakes And Cocaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish my charity shops were like yours! You look amazing, I love the shirt especially!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love a good rummage through a charity shop from time to time
    There is something satisfying in the fact that most likely,people wont end up having the same thing as you.

    love your outfit and your blog!

    emmie :) x

    www.topknotfringeandawhatnot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. that dress is so gorgeous! i love charity shops so much, it's one thing that's lacking about living in Stratford as there are none :( but other than that i love it here! xxx

    t00ts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I definitely agree with you - I could never stop shopping in Charity Shops :) You look great! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a big fan of charity shopping too, it's a great way to find those things that make your wardrobe more your own (or so I find anyways). I'm absolutely loving this dress, amazing find!

    Amy at The Girl In The Bowler Hat
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love charity shops! I feel people get the wrong idea on them and when you say 'its from a charity shop' they seem to give you that look...fabulous outfit, love the accessories! :)

    http://amelissab.blogspot.co.uk/

    Amy, X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nothing better than a fully thrifted outfit! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. that shirt is such a good find!

    also, i'm hosting a GIVEAWAY on my blog at the moment with a mac lipstick of your choice up for grabs so be sure to check it out! UK only though!

    katy x

    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  17. That dress! <3 I'm in love with your blog! Would you mind checking out mine? Thankyou!

    http://pleasuresofexistence.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just put in my vote for you on the cosmo blog awards, love your blog!

    paleaesthetic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the shirt, looks like its from topshop!x

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig