20 August 2013

basketball jersey vest dress & chunky boots

Hat - H&M, Vest - c/o Educate Elevate, Boots - Aggy X Dr. Martens
Lippy - MAC Sheer Plum

Oh Lordy, is it coming up to beanie season once again?! I wouldn’t have put neon yellow & aubergine together but I quite like it! As much as I love beanies, I wish A/W wasn’t coming quite so quickly upon us. If it was chilly enough that we all got to wear cute woolly scarves & chunky beanies then I’d be fine with that, but it’s the doubling up on pairs of tights & walking out looking like the Michelin man that kills me. Ah well, I guess the sunshine has to go at some point!

While it is warm enough to get my pins out, I thought I’d wear this perforated vest/dress. One of the upsides to having stumpy legs is that a lot of tops fall quite long on me.. Don’t worry though, I’ve got a pair of shorts on to save myself from flashing my undies/scaring small children.


The last picture is me failing to work out how Cara Delevingne pulls off these quirky cute pictures. How does she pull all these silly faces and still look so good?! I, on the other hand look like a potato. On acid. BOO. This was the best out of a bad bunch.. Trust me, there was some good 'uns. Outtakes post is being added to. 

Not long left now, so if you'd like to nominate me to be Cosmo's 'Best New Fashion Blog' then I'd be over the blimmin' moon!
x
SHARE:

30 comments

  1. How comfy are the Aggy boots? I'm so in love with them. You look hot xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look ! Especially the beanie and the shoes !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOure adorable you suit everything , that best is wicked xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Literally only you could pull this off - you look stunning! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the baseball jersey trend around, and the colour combination looks amazing!

    Which foundation do you use? Your skin always looks flawless.

    Soph xx

    www.holdthefront-page.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit! It's amazing!

    Lucy x

    www.insideherwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome beanie!

    http://www.lost-in-wonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the beanie and how well your lipstick matches the jersey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really loving this look on you. You look very cool!

    http://chictrends.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The jersey trend is starting to grow on me. I'm sooo ready for fall weather!

    xx Jasmine
    http://superficialthingsss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! Don't compare yourself to Cara! Your gorgeous! I love your blog! Would mind checking out mine? It would mean a lot, thankyou <3

    http://pleasuresofexistence.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the look, spesh the boots. I'd look like a tit in the jersey though! Can't pull it off.


    JS Beauty & Style - Mac Giveaway Running

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You absolutely rock this dress! Love the colour x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Supercute! - and a neon beenie is the best way to brighten up the day :-)

    Vanessa x
    www.vanessaeves.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm still lovin this sports luxe trend! Great boots.


    fickledreamss.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really love this shirt.


    petitesideofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the last picture! Definitely two colours I hadn't thought of together but they look really good! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. you look beautiful, can't wait to get the beanies out again, I miss them :D

    http://prowsed.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. This outfit is perfect! I totally agree that i never thought the two colours would fit but they actually do!!
    www.meganlowes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. love the baseball vest!
    cute like always!

    ReplyDelete
  22. love this outfit, i'd totally wear it!

    also, i'm hosting a GIVEAWAY on my blog at the moment with a mac lipstick of your choice up for grabs so be sure to check it out! UK only though!

    katy x

    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  23. was always stuck into styling my jersey!

    ReplyDelete
  24. loveeee that vest!

    http://racheldavi3.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the colour of that jersey, you look fab! xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig