12 August 2013

cami & crochet shorts

Cami - H&M, Shorts - H&M, Boots - Topshop, Backpack - c/o La Moda

I managed to get a few snaps of my outfit when I went for a cutesy walk the other day. A lot of the time I'm wearing something pretty simple like this, paired with my favourite accessories. The cut out boots are my go-to shoes at the minute. I've always been more of a boots girl, but Docs and summer heat are a no go. I can't cope with melting tootsies. These are going to see me through the last of the summer (sob.. Does it ever have to end?!) and will be perfect with some cute wooly socks during winter.

My backpack is new from the place of bargain dream boat bags, La Moda. I'm loving this one because I can throw all my junk in it (my bags are always very 'Mary Poppins' and not have to look like I'm off with enough gear to hike up Mount Everest. 

How has everybody's Monday been? I'm finishing mine with chocolate brownies.. That makes the start of the working week almost bearable doesn't it?!

Not long left now, so if you'd like to nominate me to be Cosmo's 'Best New Fashion Blog' then I'd be over the blimmin' moon!
x
SHARE:

33 comments

  1. Love the shoes!

    http://www.lost-in-wonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have your legs please? ;) That bag is super cute but I love those little boots! You're right about it being too hot for Docs, I can't wait to start wearing mine again.

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boots are gorgeous and those shorts are so cute, I love the crochet on them.

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit, the boots are amazing,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shoes and shorts hun.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look and the shoes are gorgeous !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. Check out your pins Lydia. They're drool-worthy!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Smokinnnnnn , you look soo cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love everything about your look!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those shorts are stunning! You look stunning xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an amazing effortless outfit but so perfect! x
    www.chloe-ella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this! very cute and simple :)

    Belinda | fashioncrossing xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Lydia! Loooove the shorts x

    http://thestylechateau.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. looking lovely as usual, I see so many of these tops in shops and never bring myself to buy one :) maybe I should because they look so nice :) great post!

    http://prowsed.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that cami it goes really well with the shorts!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always swoon over those shoes in Topshop - gorgeous!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been lusting after a pair of crochet shorts for an AGE! I love these xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. simple but lovely outfit! and these boots are amazing! xox

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love those shorts! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have a crazy style I love! do not hesitate to follow me :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a gorgeous simple outfit. The crochet shorts are so cute!

    hionfromgem.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This outfit is so cute, love it all! I need to go to h&m you find such amazing things in there!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this look, especially the shorts and boots! x

    kirstydollxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. love this outfit you look so beautiful xx

    Danielle || Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  25. cute!!

    www.fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  26. I reallllly love those shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  27. love it :) just found your blog and I'm definitely following dear :)

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  28. The shoes and the shorts <3 you have flipping great legs!

    x
    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete
  29. Loving the simplicity of this, you look gorgeous :-)

    Vanessa x
    www.vanessaeves.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig