15 September 2013

charity shop shirt & jeans

Hat - Misgguided, Shirt - Charity Shop, Jeans - H&M, Princess Pandora Ring - c/o John Greed Jewellery, Boots - Topshop

So I’ve been wearing jeans in my last two posts.. What’s up with me?! I now have a few pairs in my wardrobe that do come out on odd occasions. I’m still not a complete convert, but I’m working on becoming a lover of jeans. The thing is, you’ve got to find a pair that you’re comfortable in.. both physically & in the sense that you’re not worrying about any jiggly bits. Ha. I love this pair from H&M, but I’m now thinking I need to get myself a similar version with ripped up knees ASAP.


On to my precious. If I have a Princess ring I’m officially a Princess right?! Just kidding, I’m not that much of a nob I swear! It really is very pretty though don’t you think? I’ve been wanting to start a Pandora ring collection for a while.. Mainly because they aren’t redonkulously expensive & won’t turn my fingers green. I’m now hooked, I’ve stalked the Pandora counters whilst on my lunch break at least three times this week. Spending is inevitable. 


x
SHARE:

26 comments

  1. As usual you look great !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lydia, I love this look! The ring is very pretty. I'd never heard of Pandora rings before so I'll have to check them out!
    TJF x
    http://www.thejollyfashionista.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm pretty certain if you have a princess ring you are a princess!! haha i'm in love with that ring pandora is such a good brand! xx

    An Uninventive Name

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, I really love how simple this outfit is! Your ring is GORGEOUS xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the detail on that shirt, I can't believe you found it in a charity shop!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That ring is beautiful! How do you find such amazing clothes in charity shops!!? I just don't have the knack for it ha

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the shirt! x

    www.oliviaroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow the princess pandora ring is stunning! I started mine not long ago too! I've got one with a little heart in the middle and I love it :) can't wait to get more! You also look stunning!!

    http://prowsed.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning outfit, love everything you put together
    www.capturingchic.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit! It's very Adam Ant in a girly modern way!
    The ring is amazing, I have a similar one I got for my birthday from my Daddio & I love it! & you're tote right, that does make you a Princess!

    Kerys | Little Bo Blab
    -xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. That Pandora is so pretty, I love it! You gorgeous girl.

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. love it!

    http://prettypicturesque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're a beauty! The princess ring is so so pretty! x

    aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. love that shirt what a great find x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the outfit xx

    http://cuero-head-to-toe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great outfit! You look fab as always! I'm really loving that ring too, it's beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please please don't ever lose your fab style and thriftiness as your blog grows bigger! Super inspiring and PLEASE give me your figure!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ooh i love that hat!! Is it a recent purchase?! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the shirt, it looks really good on you. I also love the colour on your lips! Nice blog, following! xx Romy

    rusty-revolvers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beauty! I really like the way you write, it makes me laugh! x

    http://lifebyemmy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig