11 September 2013

Missguided crossover skirt & fedora

  Fedora - Missguided, Top - c/o LNA Clothing, Skirt - Missguided, Bag - c/o La Moda, Boots - Topshop
Lippy - L'Oreal Diamantissme Fuschia 


Well guys, I’m pretty much wearing Outfit 3 from my A/W outfit layouts post. I’ve just added this slouchy tee to make sure I don’t scare local folk with my partial nakedness. I was only off to Asda, I don’t think I can pull off a bra top down the cornflakes isle.. it ain’t no catwalk that’s for sure!

This is the first chance I’ve had to wear my new crossover skirt & it’ll probably be the last time without tights. Who switched off summer eh?! I’m clutching on to these tight-less outfits for as long as I possibly can. As for the fedora, just expect to see this hat on my head for the next 6 months. Ha, I’m just kidding.. I’ll be switching it up with beanies throughout A/W but it's hardly off my head at the minute. I wear hats so much that I feel odd without one! 

Is anyone else struggling with the temptation of purchasing a new winter wardrobe? I've got my eye on cosy knits & a lush coat from River Island.. 25% off with this month's Elle mag girls! 

x
SHARE:

27 comments

  1. such a gorgeous outfit, you make monochrome look s interesting & i love your hair like this x

    Silver Electrons

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning! I love the top and your lipstick is stunning xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that skirt

    great look

    www.fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice, love the lip color.

    xx Jasmine
    http://superficialthingsss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit as always! That skirt will never get old and neither will a stunning bit of monochrome! Gorgeous!

    - Natalie
    www.couttiepie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the skirt! I've just purchased two winter coats but everything else I buy has short sleeves or is a skirt or dress - I think I'm forgetting how cold it gets up north!!

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that cut out bit in your top :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how I love LNA! I bet this tee feels amazing on.

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this simple look
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE that skirt! Looks great! Simple yet great look. Thanks so much for sharing! x

    http://chictrends.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your hair! xx

    http://kimsophi.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the simplicity of this look but also how edgy you made it with the hat and those boots.
    Absolutely adore your style hun!

    - Marci AmourMarci

    ReplyDelete
  13. This outfit is perfect! I need the top and skirt for myself! <3

    www.allthingsleaf.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the hat, I need to add more hats to my collection. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really want one of these hats looks so lovely.
    Also your hair is gorgeous.

    DarlingSophie
    Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  16. sweet outfit, love your hair swept over like this! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looking great again, I just recently bought a bodycon skirt too and they are so lovely :) it's great that you can dress them up or down :D I also love the hat and your lipstick! loved the post!!

    http://prowsed.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. that is a unique top! i need that skirt in my life

    yukluistyle

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the fedora and casual tee! it reminds me of pete kate moss. I agree, the nearing cold has made me eye up basically every coat in zara wishing they were mine! xx

    paintingtherosesblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute! You have such an effortless style.

    xo
    Emily Jenny

    Stiletto Beats

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your make up here! x

    aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. That lipstick colour was made for you! Hannah x

    http://evewantedawardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Argh I love this outfit!! You always look so nice!


    http://mayiwearthat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your skirt, stunning x

    http://raincheckfortimbuktu.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig