29 September 2013

new winter jacket

Dress - Totally Forgot (BAD BLOGGER!), Jacket - c/o MinkPink, Belt - Primark, Boots - Aggy X Dr Martens
Lippy - Illamasqua (Ignite)



Hey there pretty little jacket. It’s a good 'un isn’t it?! I always struggle finding a jacket to bridge the gap between sunshine & the freeze ya bits off cold that we will no doubt soon be getting. For the next month or so, I just need something I can throw on when I think something snuggly is required. I love wearing it open because of those big lapels.. they make me feel all fancy! MinkPink always pull it out the bag.. has anyone else been adding everything from their A/W collection to their wish lists?! 

 I blogged about this maxi dress at the start of the summer, but I actually think I'm going to get more wear out of it this season. I always think that maxi dresses/skirts are a fab way to cover up your legs (mine are losing any sort of summer glow & now make you think 'plucked chicken'.. boo), without feeling too tucked up like you can do in tights. I'd say a maxi dress is an underrated A/W wardrobe essential. You can layer them with so many things to keep the cold out. Oh & they look lush with Docs.. that's me sold!


x
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Love this jacket I have a similar one from Topshop. Lovely outfit as a whole!

    Eloise | simplynaturale xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is amazing! You look stunning. I love maxis for the colder months, as long as it isn't raining... xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your jacket! x

    http://lifeinlipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cudownie wyglÄ…dasz:)

    wiolka-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jacket - I bought a tonne last winter, I guess I'll have to start getting them out soon. sobbbb

    ReplyDelete
  6. HULLO! This jacket is aweeesome. Looking super foxy here!

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the jacket! Totally agree maxi skirts and dresses are great for A/W! x


    KirstyDoll♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loooove this jacket. Never really wanted to try anything from MinkPink but I love this!

    xxx

    www.erinjaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That jacket is beautiful!
    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. just gotta say that lipstick is fabbbb x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This jackets so similar to one I saw in H&M you look gorgeous

    StrawberryShortcakes

    ReplyDelete
  12. That coat is beautiful! Great outfit, the dress is very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You always look so gorgeous
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig