27 October 2013

spooky Evil Twin OOTN & COMPETITION

Gatacca Crop Top - c/o Evil Twin, Skirt - River Island, Boots - Missguided
Lippy - MAC Cyber

So if you don't like Halloween, you're going to hate my blog this week. Everyone likes a little bit of dressing up though don't they?! Evidently, I'm a massive Halloween fan. I went the extra mile this year with the pumpkin.. the things that Pinterest leads you to eh?! I love the result a bit too much.. I'm sort of wishing that the pumpkin would last forever. Ha.

I have no idea what I'm dressed as by the way. My ma thinks I look like a vampire, whereas I think I'm more of a spooky alien. What do you reckon?! For a night out I'd probably add some fangs or extra black eyeliner.. I only just restrained myself with the make-up this time!

The outfit started with the cut out crop top.. why is everything from Evil Twin so dreamy?! If you're a big fan of theirs like me, then Urban Outfitters are holding a competition to win big with them. How about an Evil Twin spending spree & gig tickets?! HELL YES. The link is below for you to head on over & possibly get yourself some goodies.

EVIL TWIN X URBAN OUTFITTERS COMPETITION

x
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. This outfit is AMAZING!
    I'd go with the vampire idea it's great!
    I wish I could pull off hair like that!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should wear your hair like this everyday it looks so cute! Looking gorgeous as ever and I love what you've done with the pumpkin haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! I love your hair xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look AMAZING and you really suit your hair like that!
    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely 'spooky' outfit, I would say you look quite vampy :)

    xx

    http://bit.ly/tweeddress1

    ReplyDelete
  6. wickedly cool outfit! love the dark/vampy makeup as well.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your eye make-up looks amazing too - subtle but pretty haunting! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that skirt, it's gorgeous !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd say vampire.. or witch ;)
    I really like the skirt and the top, looks cool!

    Spark&Bark

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are simply too gorgeous ! x
    ♥ elín from elinlikes

    ReplyDelete
  11. These photos are Great...

    the effort you've put in to this outfit is Amazing

    ..x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it. You suit the goth look.

    http://strawberryskull.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look amazing!
    Please can you check out my new blog: www.whatthegirlwore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look awesome and I loveee your pumpkin!!

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this such a cool look
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! Love that skirt. What a babe.

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. would love it if you made a video on how to do your hair like this!

    http://instagram.com/iamfionaa

    Fiona xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. would love it if you made a video on how to do your hair like this!
    http://instagram.com/iamfionaa

    Love fiona xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this look! I took inspiration from your hairstyle for my Halloween look.. Didn't quite work out as well as you! You really can pull off any look! Check it out !
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig