31 October 2013

tartan & tights

Turtle Neck - Primark, Dress - c/o Boohoo, Gillet - c/o Boohoo, Creepers - Ebay, Bag - River Island
Autumnal overload hey? Ah I love it! I'm going to make the most of the pretty colours until it goes all crap and cold to the point where you feel like you may lose a limb to frostbite. As you can tell, I'm totes looking forward to a freezing UK winter. Not. Ha.

I always think that this time of year is the perfect time to start bringing out the tartan. This little dress from Boohoo is just the way to start doing so.. The strappy neck line sold it completely to me. Unfortunately, it's now too cold for me to wear it without an extra layer.. I'll be getting a vest on soon. Ha, just kidding.. I don't think I can pull off thermals. The fur gillet is also from Boohoo.. Yep, I'm a little bit obsessed with online shopping at the minute! You can never have too much faux fur right? I'm currently lusting after one/all of the fluffy coats Topshop has in at the minute. Apparently, Topshop is the reason I never have any money. 

Hope you all have a fabulously spooky evening tonight! I can't wait to be a total Instagram stalker & have a nosey at all the ghoulish outfits. LOVE Halloween.

bloglovin /twitter / pinterest / tumblr / shop / instagram
x
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. That dress is gorgeous, I love the print! Very autumnal look! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seeing tartan everywhere at the moment! Looks great on you. It did initially remind me of my old school uniform from years ago, but now I'm slightly tempted to give it a try.

    Emma xx

    www.beautyandthebigsmoke.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup its the perfect time for tartan! mixed with black and youve got the perfect look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the tartan dress especially the strappy details <3

    velvet-daisy.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two of my favourite things, turtle neck and tartan! Beautiful. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pics, lusting over that fur gilet!

    http://www.freelancedaydreamerfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fur gilet, it's beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this!!!! The gilet is stunning - I was looking for one that won't look cheap and will instead compliment an outfit and thanks to you I think I have found it!!! The dress is gorgeous on you and the bag is just so classy! Love the lipstick stain on the coffee cup haha!

    Tatyana x
    www.secretlittlestars.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love tartan at the minute! Love your outfit too! x

    www.olivialikesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i absolutely love tartan for winter, this outfit is perf x

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute look, the gillet really tops it off :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This look is just perfect !! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this outfit, it's the perfect Autumn look xx

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig