21 October 2013

VFNO with Boohoo.. Instagram Roundup

It's not often that I get to do posts on 'Blogger Events'. Mainly because of money probz (forever too skint to afford trains *sob*) & the fact that I can be a completely socially awkward. I usually wimp out of everything blog related, thinking that people will think I'm a total dork. At the ripe old age of 22, I've decided I need to stop being a big baby and be more of a 'Yes girl'. It makes life much more exciting.

So here we go. Last week I popped over to Manchester for VFNO.. it all felt very 'fashion-y'. Love. I got the chance to meet the blogging babes Becca, Chyaz, Lucy & Rosie. It was an evening of insanely yummy food on Boohoo followed by hopping over to the Boohoo bus & a wander round the VFNO sights of Manchester. The result was me now deciding I want to move there. Ha. Due to me being a total fan girl for the whole evening spent with amazing bloggers, the only pictures I managed to get were Instagram snaps. Whooops. Did anyone else make it to VFNO?

x
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. I was too scared to go to any blogger events alone and when I finally plucked up the courage I met some really lovely people. Definitely worth doing.
    Lovely selection of photos
    Hope you had fun :)

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pizza looks amazing x x

    http://floral-infinity.blogspot.co.uk/

    olivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like so much - gutted to have missed it!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel you on the 'socially awakward' part :')
    Love your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm exactly the same as you i'm always a bit of a wimp when it comes to trying new things with blogging. I didn't go to VFNO but from the photos it looked amazing. Hope you had a great time! Love your outfit and lipstick in the instagram snaps!

    Eloise | simplynaturale xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really wanted to go to this but I was at a wedding the next day so had to give it a miss :( My friend went though and said it was brill! X

    aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so wish I could have came along to VFNO - it looked so amazing! You look gorge girl!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. That pizza looks amazing <3

    Looks like you had a fun evening !

    A Forte For Fashion

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah well it looks like you had an amazingg time and you looked gorgeous! Love the floral playsuit & fur and cant believe im saying this but the turtle neck too! Ive always been so afraid of them but you've styled it so perfectly i'm now a believer! Aha And I cant believe i'm not already following you on insta! Beautt post xo
    ohsofashionxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really wanted to go but I was in Poland so I was unable to. It looks like you had a lot of fun though! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your jewellery in the 8th photo :)

    ..x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you had an amazing time! xx

    http://floradorarose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Love the dress/playsuit you are wearing in the mirror snap in the right hand photo, second from the top!! Where is it from?
    Alice x

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig