10 November 2013

Christmas & floral dungarees.. an odd mix?!

Jumper & Dungarees - c/o F&F

I know what you're thinking. It's the start of November, we've only just got Bonfire night out of the way & Lydia's rolled up on the blog with a Christmas jumper on. Yes, I may be thinking a little ahead, but I just know that in a blink of an eye Chrimble will be all over & I'll be sat here typing about the festivities that have been & gone.. which means it's time to start planning outfits!

Christmas jumpers are a bit of an anti-trend I think. Something that people think they should hate, but yet we all love them. They're a bit like the fashion world's Honey Boo Boo don't ya think? To be fair, this jumper isn't one of those mega 'Christmassy' ones.. it's more of an updated take on the traditionally tacky versions. I wanted to pop it with something that wasn't at all festive.. to show that you can actually wear them without looking like you've received the annual horrendous present from a relative you have no recollection of. 

  The dungarees for me were the perfect 'non festive' match. I never realised that Tesco did beauties like these! 

x
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I love your dungarees! Can't believe they're from Tesco! :)

    IN MY SUNDAY BEST

    Sade XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the world's cutest sweater! You look gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit looks so damn great! never thought dungarees and Christmas jumpers could look so good together!
    and top it off, TESCO? wow <3 need a special trip there to find some goodies like this now haha <3
    you look gorgeous as ever as well btw :) x

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love the Christmas jumper. I am so ready for christmas time right now, and yes I know November's just begun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this very festive and cute :D
    You pull it off especially with the black + red combo x

    www.krystelcouture.com
    GLAMGLOW + Macadamia Oil Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an odd combination but I think you pull it off :) I think the colours look nice together and although floral and christmas doesn't match it doesn't not work. I dunno. That sounded like a ramble. Anyway :) I am currently searching for a christmas jumper :) I want a gingerbread man one :)

    Hailes<3

    Hailes Hearts Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Tescos clothes atm. This somehow works and looks really cool xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit, the sweater is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the dungarees!! They're amazing
    xxxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool dungarees! <3

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit and the mix of patterns.. especially the fact its christmas themed!!

    www.tinytwisst.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cute outfit!! Great for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw I just love these photos.. you've totally inspired me ..<3

    I actually went and picked up the same jumper because of this post

    ..x

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig