26 November 2013

FASHION INFLUX DOES YOUTUBE?


So, as the title suggests, I started a YouTube channel. EEK.. Scary! Now for me (socially awkward, shy & very very 'Yorkshire'), that was a BIGGIE. I'd forever said never to YouTube, because to be honest, it scares the life out of me. I know the minute somebody says something mean I will be gutted, but in life I've learnt that it's difficult to please everybody. Philosophical moment for you there!

I don't really know what's made me finally go for it. I love blogging, it's been the perfect space for me to ramble on about all the things I love without having to be open to too much criticism. I doubt that I'll ever be an overly confident person, but I think that blogging has helped me to be a much better version of me.. maybe one that's less worried about life?! I don't know, I just think I'm ready to have a go at this. The post uni job hunt is getting me down, so I feel like an extra productive outlet can only help me feel a bit more positive.. I really don't want to spend my life moping about! 

Anyway, have a watch if you fancy finding out a few random things about me. If any of you are YouTube veterans out there then tips would be wholeheartedly welcomed. I'm still getting used to it all.. it's so different to blogging! Oh & don't worry, I won't be letting this blog become about YouTube.. I'll be sticking to my usual posts. Just thought a few of you YouTube addicts (I'm one myself) might be interested.

x
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Well done on starting a channel, i have wanted to for so long but been to nervous. I love your ascent it's so funny.

    P.xx

    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always so strange watching a blogger you've followed for ages on YouTube for the first time - your accent was definitely not what I was aspecting!

    I enjoyed it :) not at all awkward as some early attempts can often be :)

    Georgina at itotallypaused.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on venturing into youtube lovely! I've been thinking about it for ages but haven't quite braved it yet! Good luck with your job hunt too - I feel your pain post uni job hunting! But I'm sure something will come along for you! Justine xx

    www.fashionmixbag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay, for your youtue channel, i've already subsribed :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your first video! You werent awkward at all,came across very natural and its great way to get to know bloggers a little more! look forward to future vids!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww was not expecting that accent at all! well done on your first youtube video!

    http://www.freelancedaydreamerfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your accent, can't wait to see more videos and love seeing your personality more through filming!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Strange hearing your voice because I've only seen your pictures before hah. Cant wait for more :) X

    ReplyDelete
  9. "do i look like i participate in sports?" LOL! that is my same exact reaction? hahah

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your style!
    xoxo

    B L O G:
    www.canvasfashionbysimone.blogspot.com

    M Y C H A N N E L:
    www.youtube.com/CanvasFashions

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its so lovely to see you on youtube too :)

    ..x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thoroughly enjoyed that Lydia and don't worry, I was born with short legs too (SOB).
    Also, loving your accent!!! x

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig