14 November 2013

Fashion Influx turns TWO!

Top - Topshop, Rings - Pandora, Choker - Ebay, Bangle - Pandora
Lippy - MAC Must Be Red
Mega Tasty Cake - c/o My Mumma and Marks&Sparks.. ha!

So, Fashion Influx has reached the two year milestone! Ahhh where does time go?! Now, this post may be a little naff, but I think it's nice to celebrate these things. My blog has done me the world of good, and for that, I think a little cake is deserved. When I told my ma that I'd been blogging two years this week, she tripped off to Marks' & fetched me this yummy treat and the number 2 candle. Forever thankful for having such a cute mamma.

My blogging year has been beyond anything I could have ever expected. I am incredibly proud of the work I've put into my blog and what it has lead to.. I'm not one to brag, but occasionally you do need to tell yourself 'well done girl!'. Fashion Influx won Highly Commended Best New Fashion Blog at the bloody Cosmo Awards.. who'da thought it?! Another highlight of the year (& my life) was getting to go to New York with their best bud (mamma bear deserved that trip for all her bloggy support!) thanks to Boohoo. Just a few weeks before I found out, we sat talking about how we weren't sure if we'd ever get to go to our dream city. It just shows you, if you put in the work, amazing things do happen. 

I'm not sure where blogging will take me next, but even if it reverted back to just me & my nanna reading it, I would still be forever grateful for the two years I've had. Big thank you & lots of love for all your support over these two years, you've made my life a whole lot better! xo

P.S.. I know I'm totally going on here but expect a few changes on the blog, what better way to start another year of blogging?!

x
SHARE:

23 comments

  1. Congratulations on the 2 year milestone x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blog birthday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww congrats!! :D so glad you've kept at blogging too, yours was one of the first to inspire me to start my own! (that's really cheesy but yeah its true haha)
    Elizabeth xx
    http://vintage-moon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Lydia! You've done a great job with your blog it's a great read! xx

    Ohhval.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy bloggy birthday! can't wait to see what the next year holds for you! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, you've done so well considering it's only been 2 years :)
    I'm sure there's a lot more greatness to come (:

    'appy birthday!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've came so far lovely, I'm proud! Happy Bloggy Birthday!

    Megan xxx
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow 2 years!!
    Congrats!
    Love reading your blog.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow thats amazing, love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats babe! Excited for these changes.

    Love from ya fangirl Georgina at itotallypaused.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday to your blog ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw happy birthday to your blog and your well deserved success,changes are always good especially with the strat of a new year,loving the new look to your blog,and heres to another year of exciting things to come x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy blog birthday!!! Love your new layout too!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well done Lydia.. Happy blog birthday

    so inspiring..

    ..x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy blog birthday :) Cute cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. congratulations, you have done so well in just a small amount of time. Some people get all the luck :) jk

    ReplyDelete
  17. happy blogbirthhhhh

    http://temitopera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations! I love your blog and you're doing a great job with it.

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig