16 November 2013

new trench coat & velvet dress

Dress - c/o Lashes of London, Coat - H&M, Heels - Boohoo

Before I ramble on about anything, can we just take a moment to appreciate the new look on here?! What an improvement ey? I'd been wanted to get it looking all fancy for a few months and finally, it has been improved significantly. Fashion Influx is all grown up don't ya think?! Big thanks to the guys at Pipdig for making it all pretty for me (& saving me from a HTML induced breakdown).

You know when you have a shop that's basically your go-to for party outfits? Lashes of London is that shop for me. You can always find the sparkliest of sparkly dresses, bodycons with something a little different and two pieces that will triumph over all two pieces. Got a little carried away there. The velvet dress I'm wearing here is shouting 'Work's Xmas Do' at me. Nothing too eye popping for any straight laced bosses, but not a safe option either. I had to pop my new H&M coat over the top.. One, because it was freezing & two, because I have found my true coat shaped love. Black and slouchy without being completey shapeless. What a pretty thing. 

x
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. Loving the new layout! And that outfit is incredible, lusting over your dress!
    www.lost-in-wonderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress!! Loving the new layout too, very fancy ;)

    Tilly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog looks great, I need someone to do mine up for me too! Love the dress x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh you look gorgeous you really suit that colour!

    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is absolutely beaut. The new layout etc is so cute, really suits your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's grown up but not boring. i love that dress, it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this new layout, very classy! You look gorgeous here too, that dress is an amazing colour xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the dress!
    Looking lovely as always.

    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. AMazing Lydia! This coat is craaazy gorgeous! x

    The Style Château

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look lovely and so does the blog! I wish I could afford to pay someone to make me a new layout, I'm trying to struggle on my own at the minute :') Love the new look xx

    mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your dress is gorgeous, I love velvet in winter. Lovely layout too x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look amazing, and your new layout looks great! (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this outfit you look amazing!! :-) So stunning! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the new look!! :D Great outfit too :D

    Love CF x
    www.ourcheapfrills.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful.
    The dress is just stunning.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  16. you always have such great make up Lydia! Great work on the new look too :)

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
  17. stunning! and I wish I can figure out how to get your fancy nav bar! x
    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a beautiful dress.. and equally beautiful Girl wearing it :)

    The new layout looks great too!

    ..x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a stunning dress, perfect for christmas too.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig