22 February 2014

BERET & QUILTED

Beret - Boohoo, Faux Fur Collar - Zara, Coat - H&M, Top - Primark, Skirt - Topshop, Boots - Boohoo

Now, I will just put the little disclaimer out there that I decided to take blog pictures just after I'd put my fake tan on.. hence the slightly 'varnished' look. Ha. I didn't think it'd show up that much on camera but clearly, it does. Post rinse I can assure you that I'm no longer mahogany.

Aside from the unusual colour I'm sporting, I really like what I'm wearing today. I think I've finally found the way to brighten up my wardrobe.. marshmallow colours. I hope the whole pastel trend lasts a good while.. I can't wait to wear the summer version of this outfit (I will admit I did have to add tights on deciding that I couldn't cope with plucked chicken esq legs)!

The beret is something I've been wanting to purchase for a while.. even though I'm still not sure if it looks right on my head! I just haven't got quite the same finesse in wearing one as some chic Parisian girl. Boo. I'm going to keep working on finding the right way to wear it so expect to see it in posts to come. 

Oooh quickly on a final note.. the top is new from Primark & was only £6, what a little steal eh?!

x
SHARE:

24 comments

  1. I'm like that with all hats - they just don't look right on my head! lovely outfit hun! x
    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look incredible you little tanned thing you ;) Marshmallow shades are SO YO THANG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! I also hope pastels stay in fashion! Keeley's Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that skirt is so gorgeous, I need to go to Primark !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need that skirt in my life!! great outfit!! x

    http://marveling-mind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely outfit.
    Looks really cosy with the fur collar.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  7. That hat is so perfect! Gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. So CHIC! LOVE this outfit <3

    > FREE INSPIRATION DRUGS at http://www.electricsoiree.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I've been thinking the same thing about the marshmallow colours! I usually stick to blacks, whites and greys but I've really started warming to pastels!

    - Natalie
    www.couttiepie.blogspot [A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous outfit, love the hat

    www.thestylecheck.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love black white and pastel pink together, somehow it just works. Your photos are perfect as always. Hope you had a lovely weekend.

    Have a lovely week,
    Lucy xxx
    Florals & Corals

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so parisian! It's a good look for you, I love the mix of quilting too :)
    The Fashion Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look gorgeous as always Lydia

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely outfit.
    That beret looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The beret really suits you, the entire outfit is so so gorgeous. xo

    thebigmegowski.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely **

    Ines Loves
    Have a lovely day! <3
    XOXO
    IT *

    ReplyDelete
  17. That Primark top is divine and I love the mix of quilted patterns and fur <3 xx

    Btw giving away a pair of D&G oversize cat eye sunnies on my blog :)

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777/lurch-hound-loves-uk-fashion-blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like this look! And you really suit the beret! www.thefashion-six.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very chic outfit lydia! I have a grey beret somewhere, will need to dig that out!

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. That primary top is stunning! What a bargain x

    http://revurrse.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look terrific in that beret. Here is another one that I think you will love: http://www.fash365.com/2014/11/but-beauty-is-in-walking-we-are.html

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig