18 February 2014

BOOHOO #OWNIT ALL BLACK OUTFIT

Hat, Kimono, Drop Waist Dress, Boots - Boohoo

I know a few weeks have passed, but I still wanted to show you this outfit from the Boohoo #OWNIT shoot. I can't waste the chance to post pictures where there isn't some rogue cat in the background or a major case of bad lighting can I?! 

Of course when I get the opportunity to play dress up for the day, I still end up throwing an all black outfit in there. Creature of habit right?! This was my second way of wearing the 'drop waist' look.. one of Boohoo's new shapes for this season. I never actually thought I'd go for a drop waist, but it's actually more versatile than I thought. I popped this kimono over it and everything went quite unintentionally 'festival appropriate' .. I mean, I'm not even planning on going to a festival anytime soon! 

Right, I'm going to keep today's post short and sweet as currently, I'm looking much less 'put together' than I do in these pictures. Today involves me, using my day off to stalk LFW, eat copious amounts of chocolate & sit watching The Great British Sewing Bee (far too excited). Please tell me I'm not the only person that does this. Ha. 

x
SHARE:

24 comments

  1. You look incredible! That drop waist dress is really lovely and goes great with the kimono. Your hair is also gorgeous x

    Oh So Bridie | Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle (currently holding a giveaway)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! I always love all black!

    littleleeli,blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so pretty! Love the outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely outfit.
    Love the kimono.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous *

    Ines Loves
    Have a lovely day! <3
    XOXO
    IT *

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit that kimono is lovely xx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a stunning look! I'm excited for the British Sewing Bee as well..

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look wicked, as always!

    http://lifebyemmy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm obsessed with the Kimono!

    Lucy x

    lucy-jane-x.blogspot,co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Boohoo always have great items so cheaply.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous outfit, that kimono is lovely.

    www.thestylecheck.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the outfit! you look great.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this outfit, all black always looks so fab! I've never heard of the sewing bee thing, but definitely sounds like something trashy I would watch ha
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the outfit!!

    candynfloss.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loove the fringed kimono and the backdrop is so gorgeous I wanna steal that wallpaper! Aha beautt post xo

    stylegrande.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. very beautiful photos!
    i love colors.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That kimono is perfect! You look gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the outfit, you looks great!

    Sophie
    http://what-sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well aren't those the best days, when you do absolutely nothing?! lol
    Amazing look and background!
    Check out my blog http://theglamagent.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. you always put together the best outfits! and your hair is just perfect! x
    www.article21.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig