11 April 2014

FOREVER 21 S/S DIY: BLEACHED HIGH WAISTED SHORTS

 Outfit - c/o Forever 21
DIY Shorts - Update on how I did these to come!

For me, summer is the season of doing DIYs. I've spent many a warm day making friendship bracelets in the sun, sitting stirring a bucket full of tees getting tie dyed & flicked bleach over denim like a crazy person. With the garden suddenly looking like spring has sprung, out came the bucket & the bleach.

As I'm trying to get into the summer spirit, Forever 21 kindly hooked me up with a couple of festival esq outfits perfect for going to town on DIY wise. If you can't wear bleached up, high waisted shorts at a festival when can you?! These distressed beauties actually came out a lot better than I expected.. you can't really go wrong with this sort of thing but you never know exactly what the result will be! The bleach splatters are now a dreamy match for the little lace detail top & knit cardigan.

x
SHARE:

23 comments

  1. Absolutely love your style! It's deffo one of my faves hehe. Love the knit cardigan xxx

    Sarah Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore the lace crochet top with its little hood! :)

    www.right-up-my-street.com

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow they look great! I tried bleaching a pair of black shorts a few years ago and weirdly the bleached bit came out orange! Yours definitely look better. Love the cardigan too :)

    http://laurendoesart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this - Would love to know how you've bleached these shorts - I can imagine doing it and it all going so wrong. These look like they were always meant to be bleached though. Great outfit!
    Claire.x
    www.xclaireabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Class shorts! I wish I had a local Forever 21. My closest store is about 200 miles away! :(

    Emma | The Fashion Six

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a nice outfit. I really like this cardigan!


    https://www.blogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit, love those shorts

    www.thestylecheck.com
    www.thebeautycheck.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the shorts, they look rad! festival fashion is one of my favourite things ever
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Summer is the season of DIY! I love how you've paired the cardigan with the shorts, I can see this outfit at a festival with some wellies :) Well done on your DIY and your wonderful outfit x
    thelittlecheri.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. The crochet cardigan is so gorgeous x

    http://revurrse.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab outfit, you look wonderful.

    Jess x

    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your shorts! I can't wait to see a DIY
    P.S I'm running a giveaway at the moment if you want to enter:) x
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this outfit, and your shorts! I've never tried bleaching before, but love this effect, so I might have to give it a go sometime! x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been diying too! Love that cardy chick
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the outfit!

    xPlease can you visit mine and twins (14 yr old's) blog? x
    Promise you won't regret it :) x

    www.fashionsmama.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really love that DIY, great outfit <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have been going through your blog and just wanted to say that I really like it! http://finestprocrastination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. great DIY! love your outfit :) ..well actually I love pretty much all your outfits haha

    love, xx

    http://nniinnaasstt.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig