27 April 2014

GREY BOYFRIEND COAT & A FEDORA

Fedora - H&M, Sunglasses - H&M, Choker - eBay, Shirt - Topshop, Coat - New Look, Trousers - Charity Shop, Sandals - c/o La Moda

Today was one of those awkward start of Spring days. You know the sort, not warm enough to be off out in bare legs, but too warm for the usual layers (I'm so glad I no longer have to wear about 3 pairs of tights on a skirt day!). For me, this annoying 'in-between season' means trousers, a little bit of ankle flashing (I know, oh so risqué..) and sandals. I add extra layers on the top half just in case I get a bit chilly and sunnies are a must. I spend my summers squinting like a loon..

The jacket is definitely more A/W, but as it's quite light I'm still wearing it. It's like the perfect throw on coat.. something that isn't going to weigh you down or make you feel like the Michelin man. Does anyone else think New Look have come up with some really nice pieces recently?! I kind of wrote them off after my teens but I've actually found some really nice bits & bobs in the last few months.

Just a quick one today, I'm off to go devour my bodyweight in Italian food. The summer bod quest starts Monday.. maybe.

x
SHARE:

29 comments

  1. you look beautiful as always! love the coat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the outfit but i think if you've wore them with boots it would be better

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous and classic! You look lovely xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your sunglasses! Lovely post

    Love from London x

    Emma from ELECTRICSOIREE.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so gorgeous with such an amazing fashion sense, completely jealous! So so glad you started youtube ! x
    www.katherinerosie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking sooo gorgeous and chic!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your coat!
    boldinballerinass.blogspot.co.uk
    Kamila xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandals and sunnies <3

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a gorgeous outfit, love your choker

    floral-infinity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your coat, and the Fedora! I know exactly what you mean about the weather, too! x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your lip colour is divine! Lovely outfit xx

    somethinglikenicola.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely hat and the coat is stunning!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. please take a look at my fashion blog http://ameliajaneroseknows.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. The pink chunky sandals add just the right amount of girlyness to this outfit! I've wanted them ever since I saw them on your blog!

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this outfit! I can't even imagine ever having to wear three pairs of tights at once! I'm craving pasta right now omg, italian in the best
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love that coat, im struggling just now with coats too. too cold not tot have one but too warm for a proper one.
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this outfit, and light pink shoes are beautiful xx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really love those sunnies! Might have to get me some of them x

    www.blondecnvas.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looooove your sandals! x

    http://generation-of-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great style
    L x
    Http://workingmumy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great outfit! xx

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. I still cant get over those shoes! You've made them look so versatile!

    <a href="www.catsincroptops.blogspot.com>www.catsincroptops</a>

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig