6 April 2014

OUTFIT LAYOUTS #5

Outfit One
Top - Select, Waistcoat - Boohoo, Skirt - Topshop, Hat - H&M, Slip Ons - Topshop
Outfit Two
Top - As Before, Skirt - Topshop, Sunglasses - H&M, Sandals - c/o La Moda

Outfit layouts #5 doubles up as a bit of a 'Two Ways With..' post. The top that features in both outfits is that really cheap one I mentioned in this haul.. & it's also featured in an outfit post (I guess you could say I like it quite a bit). It's from Select, a new found favourite of mind for the odd mega inexpensive wardrobe addition. The first outfit is my typical smart/casual sort of thing.. Slip ons & a big hat to hide a less 'made up'. The next outfit is me trying to not opt to wear everything with black.. Instead I've replaced it with monochrome white. Baby steps y'know?!

I do occasionally worry that some of you might be like 'Lydia wears the same things all the time'.. Seen as this top is already a bit of a regular. The thing is, I'm quite tight when it comes to making clothing purchases & I'm not really the sort of person that will only wear something once then relegate it to the deep dark depths of my wardrobe. If I like it, it's gonna get worn to death and why not ey?!

I'm actually writing this on the train home from Liverpeeewl after a totally fabulous (I'm saying this in my head in Patsy from Ab Fab's voice) weekend at The Grand National thanks to Liverpool ONE. Those of you that follow me on Twitter/Instagram will have seen me going on about it but it really was pretty major (and admittedly completely nerve wracking!) for me. Can't wait to do a proper update on it all!
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Those sandles are amaaaazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute looks, love the 1st one !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love love lovvveeee this! Perfect, so chic and cool, fab!

    v0gueandtrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Your outfits are very inspiring!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the first layout!! xx

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. these outfits are gorge! I quite like the way you've used the same top in both pictures, that's what most of us do in real life so it's lovely to get some inspo and see different ways to style up the same piece!
    s x
    Studs On Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  7. obsessed with that second outfit! totally need to recreate it ;)

    t00ts.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I completely agree, this top is super cool and you wear it awesome-ly so please do wear it to death! Also having some serious shoe-envy, they are so cool.
    Imogen
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. love both of the outfits! you are so great at flatlays, they always look so lovely!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm the same when it comes to purchasing new things so it feels like I blog the same things all the time too but that's the challenge! To try and mix it up. You've done it so well with these layouts! Adding the waistcoat completely changes the look I feel. Both looks would look lovely on you!

    www.lyndseyemma.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I love everything about this outfit!

    Shelf and Closet ♥
    http://www.shelfandcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the shoes in the second outfit! :)
    They look so cool!

    http://clappingbugo.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  13. These outfits are so cute and I'm loving the pink sandals.

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your outfit layout posts the H&M slip ons are gorgeous x
    thelittlecheri.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the waistcoat, great look over the fluffy jumper
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. love both of these outfits the texture on that top is amazing cant believe its from Select xx

    http://stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the outfits you've styled & those sandals are to die for!!

    If you have a spare minute pretty please could you vote for ‘Collage Me Pretty’ as Best Personal Style Blog Newcomer at Company Magazine’s Style Awards? I’d really appreciate it and don’t worry, it only takes a few seconds, follow this link please: http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/company-style-blogger-awards-2014

    Love Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. heyyy!!!

    Im absolutely obsessed with that waistcoat though I cant find it on boohoo.. you wouldn't happen to have the name of it

    X

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig