17 April 2014

UNDIES & ACCESSORIES: STYLING UP WITH WONDERBRA

Wonderbra (Basso & Brooke Range), Headband - Primark, Bracelet - Accessorize, Watch - c/o Daniel Wellington, Shoes - Topshop

I guess it could be construed a tad weird posting about how to 'dress up' undies on here. However, I'm   not necessarily saying this is at all for the benefit of your other half. I'm more thinking for those days when you've treated yourself to some mega pretty undies, and feel that you're wasting them by tucking them up in jeans and a t-shirt. So anyhoo, I thought I'd do a bit of an 'accessorising up' post.. the sort of bits & bobs that I'd pick to go with an extra special underwear day. 

And yep, this evidently isn't the full outfit.. well, unless you're just having a day bopping about to naff pop music in your room (I never do that.. ). For me, I'd probably add a black maxi and just button up the shirt a bit.. but then maybe I'd swap it for white skinny jeans for a sunny day?! You get my drift.. it's all about mixing & matching with whatever you've got in your wardrobe. Why not have your undies as the starting point?!

x
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. That wonderbra is fab!

    Jess x

    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really love your topshop shoes! And your bra is wonderful.

    have a nice day,
    daneloar.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty set! I wouldn't have thought to draw the purple out of it but it looks so good together! xx

    Viva Epernay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! amazing!

    Shelf and Closet ♥
    http://shelfandcloset.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great bra! It looks very special :)

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig