21 May 2014

COMPANY BLOG AWARDS: MY FAVES & A BIG THANK YOU

The time has come around again for the Company #STYLEBLOGGER Awards (all very exciting!). I've been meaning to do this post since the nominees were announced & as voting closes Friday, here goes. Now, I'm not wanting to do an Oscar's speech but the BIGGEST thank you to any of you that nominated me for Best Fashion Blog. It's freakin' amazing to be up there with some of my favourites and I do feel more than a little bit proud that all the hard work (I will add that it's hard work that I love!) is paying off.

What Olivia Did
Everything about Olivia's blog is pretty. It's like a little world I want to step into and never leave, full of lovely little settings and sugary treats. My craving for fluffy doughnuts & buttery scones is forever increasing. 

Megan's wardrobe is one I'd quite like to share.. or pinch. Y'know that old one 'effortlessly chic', well that's her. She doesn't look like she's trying too hard but still manages to look fab. 

Two Shoes One Pair
The blogging duo of dreams. Naomi and Amy are all round lovely, and I know they both work so hard on Two Shoes one Pair. Definitely deserving winners, would love to see these two get plenty of recognition for all their super stylish posts.

Thunder and Threads
Leanne is one of my long running blogger favourites, not only because she's a fellow lover of the saying 'I'll stop wearing black when they make a darker colour', but also because she's a true inspo for all us girls out there. Nothing like girl power!

The cause of my never ending love affair with two pieces, all things pastel and Topshop's New In section. Oh & I stalk Sarah's Instagram like there's no tomorrow.. definitely worth a peek if you're not already following her. 


So, there are my faves for this years nominees. There are so many amazing blogs up for awards this year and it's lovely to see so many girls (&guys!) doing well at something they love. 
If you would like to vote for me - I'm on Best Fashion Blog (page 9). I'm not going to go on about how much it means to me, 'cause you guys all know that it's a big deal for any of us.. but yeah, if you do fancy a wee vote for me that would be muchly appreciated! 

x
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Awh you're too sweet, thanks Lydia! Best of luuuuck. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww congratulations xx

    http://blaiseruby.blogspot.co.uk/

    @blaisedyer

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan, Naomi and Amy are my all time faves x

    www.blondecanvas.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig