17 May 2014

COW PRINT SHORTS

Choker - eBay, Mesh Top - Boohoo, Shorts - c/o House of Trendella, Platform Sandals - c/o Pretty Little Thing

Dare I say I'm actually smiling in this post?! Well, that's as much of a smile I'm ever going to be doing - I've got one of those permanently miserable looking faces even when I'm at my most chirpy. I'm going to put my cheerfulness down to all this sunshine.. isn't it bloody gorgeous?! I hope you're all getting a bit of summer sunshine. It's amazing what a nice, sunny day can do for your mood don't you think?!

I'm back in that mesh top that I wear all too much. Its not exactly summery, but it has become a year round staple in my wardrobe. I've worn it layered under dresses in the winter, and I think I'll be packing it in my suitcase to wear over a bikini on my jollies (did I mention I was going on holiday?! I'm not sure I've talked about it enough.. ha).  I've gone very monochrome once again pairing it with the (kinda) cow print shorts. I love a drawstring short for summer, they're a bit floaty for hot days & you've got room to stretch a BBQ food baby into them. I'm starting to realise that my love for clothes definitely depends on whether or not I can eat my way to oblivion in them.. Big bikini bod fail. 

x
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. Such a cute outfit, love the cow print it's so refreshing! xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look. The shorts are adorable.

    - www.blkaesthetic.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this outfit! the shorts are amazing,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never cared about looking good in a bikini.

    / Avy
    http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



    ReplyDelete
  5. the mesh top is so cool i love it, and cow print is such a great alternative to the leopards and other animal styles - love love love !
    Lauren x
    Please nominate my blog for Best Lifestyle Blog and Newcomer here !
    Britton Loves | Fashion Lifestyle + Photography - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you look amazing! The weather has been fabulous!
    www.stylecastle.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Def a little cheeky smirk in these, cute shorts
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. what are you wearing on your lips? looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! the mesh and cow print looks so funky together
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these shorts! Stop making me jealous of your teeny tiny waist x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. For some reason I'm really in love with cow print at the moment, love the look <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such cute shorts!

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely LOVE these shorts! Such an amazing print. You look gorgeous xx

    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. In love with this outfit! That top is fab! Those chokers are everywhere at the mintue!
    boldinballerinass.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are stunning girl! I love your blog - just followed! ♥
    Would love if you checked out mine sometime too so we can stay in touch!

    AIMEROSE

    ReplyDelete
  16. You can always use a good pair of statement shorts in your wardrobe! These are fab! So different!

    XO, G from grace'd

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this outfit. The print on those shorts is so amazing. It's something different from the regular prints you see <3
    Emma - Herimagination

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great style and especially loving the photography xo

    Aliona | fromalionwithlove.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig