19 May 2014

FESTIVAL MAC & SUSPENDER SHORTS

Mac - c/o Drystar, Choker - eBay, Mesh Top - Boohoo, Shorts - Charity Shop & DIY, Boots - c/o Forever 21

Probably committing a blogging sin by wearing this top twice in as many blog posts - I actually took these pictures a couple of days apart & didn't realise that I'd gravitated back to sporting a bit of mesh. I have a ridiculous wardrobe due to hoarding over the years (does anyone else have outfits from their mid teens that they still can't bear to part with?!), yet I wear the same few things.. typical. 

I've gone a bit festival-y today. Am I going to a festival? No. Have I ever even been to a festival? No - Queen of Boresville is my title and I've ended up being more of a green tea in my back garden rather than cider in a sunny field sort of girl. Sob. For me, that means I use summery days as an excuse to dress like I'm bopping to Bey' at V Fest. This week this marshmallow pink (and exceptionally practical - my Nanna would be proud) mac arrived. Is it not perfect for brightening up even the rainiest of summer days?! Festivals may not currently be in my diary but I'm sure there's going to be plenty of drizzly occasions that this is just right for. 

I went for my favourite pink/black combo and paired it with my old suspender shorts. This is my third or fourth summer wearing these and I still think they're one of my favourite charity shop buys. They're convincing me that I need to pop back into my local British Heart Foundation & make a few more pairs. 

x
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Love the mac, definitely perfect for festivals.

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I I love your style! I'm obsessed with the chokers at the moment!

    -Alicia

    TheBeauty-journals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This coat is probably thee most practical coat for this country x


    www.blondecanvas.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm the same as you when hoarding, however i can still never find anything to wear! x
    THAT FASHION VICTIM // UK FASHION & BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look super cute !
    Giveaway on my blog, win a Golden makeup essentials
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't go wrong the black mesh - love that top!
    and that mac would be perfect for a festival.

    anna at styleskittle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those suspender shorts are really awesome, love the look <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  8. great outfit!
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. really beautiful :) loving the mac!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look! Wish I could pull off the festival chic, am definitely more of a tea party dress wearer myself.

    www.babyrebelblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning, you look amazign in pink

    http://blaiseruby.blogspot.co.uk/

    @blaisedyer

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the jacket and the shirt so much! xx

    http://peppygazoo.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your style! Great Post :)

    www.yasbeyou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look beautiful!! serious hair envy xo


    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig