23 May 2014

FLORAL PLAYSUIT

Hat - H&M, Sunglasses - H&M, Choker - eBay, Playsuit - c/o Ashanti Brazil, Belt - Primark, Rings - c/o La Moda, Boots - Dr. Martens

It's been a fair old time since I've had my chunky Docs out. Don't get me wrong, I still love 'um to little bits, but they're not exactly shoes for a comfy day. They're just SO heavy, it's like doing a leg work out walking about in them! I do still think they look fab with girly outfits like this flouncy playsuit, so I do on occasion brave wearing them. It's as close as I'm ever going to get to a 'legs day'.

The playsuit is a newbie I'm loving for the sunny season. It's very 'me' - kind of feminine but the sort of thing that you can wear with loads of black so you don't feel like such a princess. I know it's quite a deep V neck, but I love that. I just stack on a couple of necklaces to detract from the boob sitch - having long hair helps too (it's saved me from numerous near nipple slips in the past!).

Not only have I stacked up on necklaces but I'm also decked out in glitzy rings. La Moda (always one of my all time favourites) have just launched their jewellery collection and I'm swooning over everything. I'm either wearing no jewellery or loads all at once, so these little ring sets are perfect for me (they're such a bargain too!).

x
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. LOVE this play suit!! I'm a fan also of toning down a girly piece with black. Looks great :)

    Vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this playsuit! Also, your accessories are always so on point, love them! x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This playsuit is lovely, especially with the john lennon frames!! xx

    http://somethinglikenicola.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look !
    Giveaway, get the bronze queen look
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely love this on you! the playsuit fits u perfectly! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want your waist! :( kinda love the frills on the bottom!
    The Fashion Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks absolutely perfect on you. I'm in love with the cut off this x

    llyloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. That playsuit is an absolute dream on you, love the print and the frilled hem! Super cute! xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous jumpsuit! I'm in love with your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh, I absolutely love this playsuit, you look incredible.

    Jess x

    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, so pretty! Lovely outfit.
    I love a girly outfit paired with chunky shoes!
    Love your accessories.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  12. you're so bloody perfect! Love this outfit <3

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh love this playsuit, loving that blue tone for this season! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous outfit.

    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kinda lovin' the playsuit! You styled it perfectly!!

    XO, G from grace'd

    ReplyDelete
  16. The entire outfit is perfect! This is such a gorgeous play suit! I get what you mean about being able to wear a load of black with it to not feel so... girly :P love it!
    www.thelifeofmaisie.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so inlove with the playsuit, so pretty!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want that playsuit so beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this look! You are so beautiful! X

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig