7 May 2014

JONI JEANS & A CROP TOP

Hat - H&M, Top - c/o She Likes, Leather Jacket - Topshop, Jeans - Topshop, Boots - c/o Forever 21, Rings - c/o Astrid & Miyu

Bit of a boob sitch today. This top is very 'boob-ie' - don't get me wrong, I completely love it.. you've just got to keep an eye on what the girls are doing if you know what I mean. Nobody wants a nip-slip do they? 

I have actually been fancying one of these tops for a while.. to me, they're kind of like the peplum's little sister. Still covering any pesky little food babies, but there's something a bit girly & cute about that cropped length. Plus this style is perfect for going with my current wardrobe faves - anything high waisted.

Yep, I'm all round a bit of a blogging flop seen as I'm wearing these trousers again so soon after posting about them. The thing is, I'm not really the kind of girl that buys stuff and wears it once. When I treat myself (I'm still completely in student mode.. spending £40 on a pair of trousers still makes me need a lie down!), I make sure I'm going to get plenty of wear out of whatever I go for. Sure enough, I've already worn these jeans way too much. They do frighten me a little.. they so have a tendency to accentuate my rather ample bottom, but I'll probably just stick to longer cut tops on days when I'm feeling a bit too like a poor man's Kim K.

So I started that post talking about my boobs and ended it on my bum. I think I better leave it at that!

x
SHARE:

32 comments

  1. Love the accessories and boots you paired with this outfit! :)

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need a fedora in my life, this one is fab.
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. really beautiful, I love the hat!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trousers were worth splashing out on, they look fab on you hun! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this top its so cute! Though I can see what you mean about have to keep an eye on it haha
    P.S I'm running a giveaway at the moment if you want to enter:) x
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lydia can i have your wardrobe lol your clothes and style is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i need to find a hat like this home, i just love it. Sending Love from Trinidad

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely outfit! love your blog!
    Em _ www.closetcuriosity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous outfit, I want everything you are wearing - especially the daisy ring soooo cute!
    beautifullybudgetbuys.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOOOVE this outfit, the jeans are gorgeous! "you've just got to keep an eye on what the girls are doing" really tickled me too :') aha! x

    xprettyvacant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. In love with your hair! Really like how you styled these pants!
    boldinballerinass.blogspot.co.uk
    Kamila xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the top, definitely want one similar. And the jeans are so cool, and i'm the same with spending a lot and wearing the same thing, gotta get your money's worth !
    Lauren x
    Please nominate my blog for Best Lifestyle Blog and Newcomer here !
    Britton Loves | Fashion Lifestyle + Photography - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl you're so beautiful! This is one of my favorite blogs ever! xx

    http://peppygazoo.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  14. That top is gorgeous, perfect for me! xo

    Hannah Rose// Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute outfit, SO in love with the joni jeans too!

    You literally have the best body!! Food/exercise post please?!

    Tan-talk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this outfit. I'm obsessed with Joni jeans, they are so comfortable.

    Jess x

    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really lovely monochrome look.
    Love the bottoms and the big hat :)

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute outfit, I really like that top, not sure I'd look as good in it as you do though!

    Blog: Holly Sparkle | Shop: Sparkle Motion

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great outfit!! My boobs would never fit in a top like that! :( #Bigboobproblems Congrats on being shortlisted!!! We were too!! So exciting!!!

    Love Cheap Frills
    www.ourcheapfrills.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm going to have to purchase this hat!
    Your figure is amazing - girl envy.

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the fedora hat and monochrome feel x
    http://fashiononmyback.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I need to get some Joni Jeans.They look so good.
    http://doilookrichinthis.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is such a pretty outfit, so edgy!

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your style! :))
    lets follow each other? :) http://lookbeyondbeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love this outfit especially crop top and leather jacket!


    I've just started blogging and it'll mean the world for me if you check out my blog or maybe follow me back on bloglovin ;)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig