22 June 2014

CREAM OUTFIT & RED LIPPY

Playsuit - c/o Desire Fashion, Jewellery - c/o Swarovski

Summer is well and truly in full swing, making me a much happier person. It's so nice to be back to BBQ teas, lighter nights and making the most of my summer wardrobe. It gets to this time of year when I completely forget that I'll ever have to wear wooly tights or an extra layer under a jumper.. for now I'm quite happy to be in shorts & a t-shirt forever!

As it's feeling extra summery, I've gone for a sunshine season essential - the playsuit. An all in one always feels like an easy option for me, mainly because you don't have to work out if things go together. For that, I can cope with having to get nearly nuddy whenever I need a wee. I've just popped this little lace number with some cream brogues - I was just off for a wander & wanted to avoid boots.. I've got to remember that boots aren't exactly the best option for muggy days! 

Ow & I had one of those 'I'm not wearing much make-up, I'm going to whack red lippy on & I'll look totally fine' moments. It didn't happen. Ha. I don't know why I thought red lipstick would perform a Jessica Rabbit style transformation.. better luck next time Lydia!

x
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Oooh! That playsuit is adorable and the necklace is gorgeous! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love your hair colour too!
    Www.fayesk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit! I really like the details on the side of the playsuit <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That playsuit is looking super cute ! Love the details !

    Giveaway, win Sally Hansen and Cocoa Brown self tanning products !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous playsuit, the red lipstick goes perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous jumpsuit, definitely perfect for summer!

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the playsuit! x

    www.uncoloured-collective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look! That playsuit is so gorgeous for the Summer xo
    EmsAlice // Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. S T U N N I N G.
    That playsuit is beautiful ! X


    FOLLOW ME ON GFC and/or BLOGLOVIN, I ALWAYS FOLLOW BACK !

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM
    | Fashion Blogger |

    ReplyDelete
  10. The playsuit looks gorgeous on you lady! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so gorgeous, your playsuit is so pretty & you look gorgeous!

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking schmokin' as always! Delightful little playsuit and love love love the gorge necklace!!!

    Tan-talk.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. the playsuit is so pretty, i love the design. And the red lippy does work you look lovely :)
    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Fashion Lifestyle + Photography - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this outfit. You look so pretty.
    X Emma- Herimagination

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig