5 June 2014

#EXPERIENCEEVERYTHING - KATY PERRY WITH BOOHOO

BIG thanks to Boohoo & Phones4U Arena for this! 

Bit of a 'lifestyle' post for you today - for once I actually have something life related to post about! Now, this little night of shimmying to a pop princess was all down to the fabulous guys at Boohoo & Phones4U.. without their help my weekend would have consisted of work, Britain's Got Talent & copious amounts of Chinese food. Instead, I had a ticket each for me and a friend (I took my mamma, she's my best bud after all) to go see the Katy Perry Prismatic World Tour. Yup, it was all pretty exciting. 

Me & my ma decided to go all out and a book a hotel for the evening - everyone needs a girly weekend away every now and then! Neither of us had been to a music concert since I was about 13, so a night like this was well overdue! We had a day of wandering around Manchester (so want to find myself a fantabydosey job and move there - I love it!), eating Nando's and glamming ourselves up. Food and being girly.. my two favourite things right thurrr. The night's entertainment did not disappoint, in fact, Katy was even better than I thought she would be! Seeing her on the TV does not do her fairylike face or beautiful voice justice at all. 

Anyhoo, all round a loverrrly night thanks to the ever attentive team at Boohoo. 

x
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. I agree. I saw her in London and really do think she sounds better live than what TV portrays!
    Love her!

    Katie Loves | UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    BlogLovin' : Katie Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a good girly weekend away. Great blog post :) xo

    http://emsalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Katy Perry when she was up in Newcastle and I had such a good night. She really did put on an incredible show, the whole production was flawless and it was a really nice change to the rock/alternative bands I usually go to see.

    Love that floral crop you're wearing in the top photo, you've got an amazing figure!

    www.hello-freckles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah it looks like so much fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so great in that first photo, seems like a great weekend <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds so cool !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks amazing! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh so lucky, her show looks amazing!

    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lucky you were able to see her! I wanted to go so much :(

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im so in love with that floral crop top!!! ~
    If you get time please check out my blog or instagram. You walked past me at the grand national and for some reason i didn't say hi hahah! So ill say it now, hi! <3
    www.kissandmakeup28.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah you're so lucky. Katy Perry shows are always fantastic! You look stunning!

    Kimmiberry | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. so insanely jealous! glad you had such a good time x

    xprettyvacant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your top in the first picture, eye make up looks lush too!
    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I went to see Katy Perry at the Phones 4U arena too. How amazing was she?!?!

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your top in your first photo!
    Sounds like a lovely weekend away with your mum :)

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like you had an amazing time and you look absolutely stunning as always.
    x

    www.writtenwithstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I agree with Sophie Ruffell i adore you outfit in the first picture really wish i could go to a concert now, haven't been to one on ages:(

    www.tonitalkss.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your outfit! I love Katy Pertty - I bet the production of her show was absolutely amazing! xo

    Megan Jane // Seek My Scribbles UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. You looks beautiful with Booho. I also love boho jewellery and I usually buy from http://trendyfrog.co.uk.

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig