10 June 2014

FLOUNCY MAXI DRESS - #DPDressSelfie

Sunglasses - Freebie w/ Cosmo Mag, Dress - c/o Dorothy Perkins, Hat - H&M, Sandals - c/o La Moda

Flouncy and floaty has never been a more appropriate description. I love this sort of thing, all sheer and feminine.  It's one of those dresses you can doll up for a fancy day out, or dress down if you're wanting to wear it as a beach cover up.. I'm thinking it'd look good over a white bikini?! 

So anyhoo, this post is all in relation to Dorothy Perkins launching their go-to for dress hunting - 'Destination Dress'. It's all about being able to find the perfect dress to suit the occasion,  To celebrate the launch, Dorothy Perkins are running a competition to win a dress a month, for a whole year! All girly outfit requirements fulfilled. 

With selfies an ever popular topic (I won't ever try say that I don't like a good selfie), the competition just needs you to upload your chosen selfie in a favourite Dorothy Perkins dress using the hashtag #DPDressSelfie

Now, seen as I've not actually done a selfie here (I don't think standing with a tripod and a remote counts.. ha), I'm off to get my selfie game on.
x
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. your skin looks amazing and this dress is so pretty!

    love Katy @ THE RAWRDROBE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, I love the shoes a lot !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lilac colour of this dress, I went for a navy one in my new #DPDressSelfie :)

    www.lurchhoundloves.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look!
    The floral dress

    Love,
    Karlien
    http://polishedcats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is so lovely! I love your cat eye sunglasses as well!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. this dress is soo pretty, i love the floaty florals and you've styled it up perfectly with a great edge
    Lauren x
    Britton Loves | Fashion Lifestyle + Photography - www.brittonloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. the print of this dress is lovely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hats a gorgeous dress chick, fab competition too
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress is so pretty, so elegant!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need those sandals in my life!! That dress would look gorge over some skinny jeans too, love it x x x

    STYLE STACK - A personal style blog

    STYLE STACK - A personal style blog

    STYLE STACK - A personal style blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my god what a beautiful, beautiful dress! You look amazing in it, reckon I'll have to get my self into this comp!

    Elisse x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This dress is the definition of perfection! Your look stunning x

    www.blondecanvas.blogspot.co.uk.

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing dress, really need something like this for the summer months!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the print on that dress, the colours are so beautiful for summer <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have this dress on its way to me! You look amazing <3

    hannahlouisef.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely amazing over throw!
    xx
    Katie
    http://www.missadonis.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig