26 June 2014

HAND ME DOWN SHIRT

Hat - H&M, Sunglasses - Cosmo Mag Freebie, Shirt - c/o My Brother's Wardrobe, Boots - Forever 21

My brother moved out and I raided his wardrobe.. fingers crossed he wasn't planning on coming back for this shirt. I was searching through the clothes he'd left behind in the hope that there'd be some suitably slouchy shirts that I could wear Kylie Jenner style.. Yup, she may come from that marmite family, but I can't help but still be obsessed with every outfit she wears. And those lips.. I don't know what the heck she did but I wouldn't mind the same.

Anyhoo, I've gone off on a tangent with the Kylie Jenner infatuation. I've seen her in loads of oversized shirts - tied round her waist of worn like some lazy, everyday jacket, and this is now my piece to do the same with. It's too big for me, which makes it a good, loose 'dress' that I can also use as a summer jacket. Cheers little bro, as the saying goes - one man's junk is another man's treasure. 

x
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Love this look! Its seriously understated cool. And I know what you mean about Kylie Jenner... serious style crush!

    Em x

    http://whatemmawearsdaily.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this shirt! Hope your either doesn't figure out you stole it from him haha!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe those sunnies are a cosmo freebie! They're gorge! That shirt's not a bad freebie either! Pulling off the Kylie Jenner look well in freebies!

    Kathleen @ Made In The 1990's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So in love with the prints on that shirt ! Really pretty with the hat !

    Giveaway, win Sally Hansen and Cocoa Brown self tanning products
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this shirt, and the hat tops the look off amazingly!

    www.missylibsy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea stealing your brothers skirt, i love Kylie Jenner too, she always looks awesome!

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! The print of the shirt is perfect with the boots.


    Hannah x
    hannahlouisef.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely LOVE the colours on this shirt! Pairing it with a pair of black leather shoes creates such an edgy contrast too - love it!

    - Natalie
    www.couttiepie.blogspot.com
    | A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog |

    ReplyDelete
  9. woooow love this look!
    You look amazing

    Love
    Karlien

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your hat! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm currently after the perfect oversized shirt! And you definitely have the right idea of stealing your brothers! Let's hope he realises how well you pull it off and doesn't ask for it back :)
    xxx

    http://tasxxx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing! Kylie Jenner is a babe, I'm obssesed as well! x

    Secrets of a PR Girl

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig