12 July 2014

RUFFLE TOP

Sunglasses - H&M, Choker - eBay, Necklace - eBay, Top - Ummm I haven't the foggiest.. we're talking 5yrs ago!, Jeans - Missguided, Boots - Forever 21

Golly I've had this top a long time. It's seen me through different boyfriends (we're only talking two & over a number of years.. I'm not confessing to being a hoochy mamma), holidays & events from school through to post university. Yup, I'm also reading this thinking 'gurrrl you need to throw this out'. The thing is, it's one of those things left in my wardrobe that I have got a bit attached to. 

I guess it's one of those items in my wardrobe that's kind of sentimental - I can think back to wearing it at college & even now it's still a piece I wear regularly. I don't think it's something that looks like it's walked straight out of 2008 or whatever year I bought it. 

Today I've popped it with my current 'uniform'.. When I say uniform, I mean that jeans & boots combo that I can't stop wearing. By the end of this summer my legs will be like milk bottles. Not cayooot. 

x
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. This is such a cute top !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really cute don't get rid of it! Such a pretty outfit!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a lot of clothes like that which I just can't bring myself to throw away! x

    Gegsy Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your choker, it's so chic :-) xx

    Nnedi / iamncxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. lydia you have the nicest fashion sense ever!! this top is so cute!
    http://katie-mel.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute top! Love your glasses too!

    Cat from Outsidebeautyinsidehealth

    ReplyDelete
  7. That top is gorgeous and I can't really tell when did you get it, but you totally updated it with that bralette.
    For some reason I've been really into pants lately, but it's too hot in Spain to wear them...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know what? I'm exactly the same with certain items. I have a jumper that I got when I was 12 (I'm now 20, eek) that I still wear all the time despite the arms being a tad on the short side. But I just cannot part with it, ya know?

    Cats in Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a fab top, who cares how old it is!
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. love how you've paired it x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the top, so cute x
    http://fashiononmyback.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig