24 July 2014

THE DIY BANDANA CROP TOP

Sunglasses - Skiathos Town, Top - DIY, Bottoms - Peacocks

I kind of had an 'umming & ahhing' discussion with myself about doing any bikini blog posts. After thinking about just how long it takes me to find the perfect beach outfit that it might be relevant. There's not going to be all that many of these BOOTD (Bikini Outfit Of The Day.. not got the same ring to it has it?!).. I've since realised that my DSLR shows my body in way too finer detail - my phone's shoddy picture quality seems to be much more flattering. Anyway, the scenery is freakin' fabulous. I spent way too much of my time noseying at all these fancy monster yachts & wondering if there was some super celeb on one of them.

 The bikini top I'm wearing is one of those I've been making & selling on Depop. I say 'I' - my mum watched me using the slowly using the sewing machine in a rather awkward fashion for all of 10 minutes before she took over. Apparently it was painful to watch - I've got the gist of the thing but I'm just not quite as speedy as her. So yeah, big thanks Ma. I kept one for myself & I'm so glad - it was my favourite beach outfit & held up really well with the sun, sand and sea!
x
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. You look fricking amazing! I love that top, its so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, really great DIY. You look amazing! xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I love how you made that top yourself! It looks so good!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so super cute!xx
    http://katie-mel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect top and I like these photos!

    http://www.MartasFashionDiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haaa that is something my mum would do! As if you made them though they look stunning on!! xx


    www.clairelouiseamelia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool outfit, but that body is epic haha really great I`m jelouis ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really DIY?! It looks so lovely. Everytime I see a yacht I always look at the name of it to see if it is a recognisable household celeb name haha :D

    Emma Louise xx

    theemmalouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. That top is so so cool! x
    http://fashiononmyback.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think you need to worry about you body, looking great chick! That too us a really cool idea too
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! I love how the top looks with bikini bottoms!

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. that top is cute! I need one :)
    http://theislandgirl95.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic shots... maybe it should be better using more Skiathos in background!

    ReplyDelete
  14. that top is great - as is your tum. dreamboat


    Sheree xx
    glitzngrime.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. where is the instructions how to make the bandanna crop top?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Does she show hoe to make it?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want to know how to make it

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow I love this diy crop top on you! Such a good idea.

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig