3 August 2014

BEACH DAY OUTFIT

Sunglasses - Skiathos Town, Kimono - H&M, Bikini - c/o Beach Riot

After well over a year I finally found an opportunity to wear this kimono just how it should be worn. In some fabulous sunny setting with a tan. Big woo. I actually remember posting this bikini/kimono combo on Instagram sometime last summer.. now that really is planning in advance. 

Keeping it short & sweet today as I don't want to ramble on about the irrelevant when there isn't much to this 'outfit'. I think this is more of a lifestyle post anyway - the snippets from my holiday that don't fit anywhere else. Still, they're pictures that I made my lovely Ma faff about taking before I let her sit down for a day of sunbathing.. plus she's a dab hand with that camera now!

x
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Love the kimono!
    xx

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The maxi kimono looks so perfect on you!! Love the colour

    Nivii x
    Nivii's Diary | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always had a soft spot for that kimono, love!

    Georgina from FOX ON THE HUNT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bikini top !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha it is always good to plan ahead! Love this kimono.You look lovely

    sophiespaldin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love that bikini chick, doesn't go see through in the pool does it?
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVEEE this kimono! Looking gorgeous, as ever!

    Tilly xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look lovely! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember searching high and low for this kimono in H&M after you posted that Instagram photo last year, but to no avail, ha. You never fail to look effortlessly stylish - I always look forward to your posts.

    www.underdressedandovereducated.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That kimono is amazing!

    blousesandblush.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely look! You look amazing

    Love
    Karlien

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how the bikini highlights the colour or your kimono, which looks fab with a tan - get me to the beach! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in love with this kimono, its so beautiful. I hope you had a lovely time at the beach.

    Jess x

    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. So in love with your beach / holiday posts at the minute. You're right though, fab beach cover up and a gorgeous bikini to go with it! :P

    XO, G from grace'd

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig