21 August 2014

LEOPARD PRINT CAMI

Cami Top - c/o Glamorous, Skirt - River Island, Birkenstocks - c/o Sarenza

This is going to be one of those posts I'll look back on in the deep dark depths of winter and think 'I fudging miss summer'. I'll miss being brown, having a few extra (natural.. for once) highlights and being able to head out in just a strappy top. I'm going to try not to think about it too much and appreciate that I'll soon be able to return to my favourite turtle necks and not have to shave my legs religiously. Sigh. Of. Relief. 

I'm actually at Bakewell here (for anyone who hasn't been to Bakewell, it's a cute little place where you find scrummy Bakewell tarts). It's the kind of place you'd take your Nanna for a wander, so I'm just dressed sort of casual. Don't want to be shocking any little oldies into a flatline. The skirt I had last summer, but I still like it. It's a good basic to have but a bit of a change from my plain black maxi skirt. Plus it shoes off my Birks. Got to be showing off the Birks. 

x
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. Love the leopard cami! You're such a beaut x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit! really like the shoes and the top :)

    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh love this! I know what you mean about summer, how is it nearing an end already!? I need to get some more summer outfit posts up asap before it finishes completely x
    Julia in Disguise| UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit, very chic.

    http://trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like I need to visit the home of the Bakewell tart.

    Love that strappy leopard top. Really simple but also quite striking.

    www.feelingstylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit! I absolutely love the bold print of the top against the skirt, and the Birks really add a flare of individuality to the whole ensemble :) xo

    Lucy-J Loves | UK Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm actually looking forward to AW I love wearing big cosy jumpers, although I do get a bit sick of it when it gets too March and it's still freezing aha! Love your top!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that skirt- simple but still a bit statement-y with the thigh slit. Bakewell sounds like an absolute delight- hope you had a fab day!

    http://www.fashioningalice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely look!

    Love
    Karlien
    http://polishedcats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple but effective, love it!

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always think leopard print looks better with a tan, great outfit
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really lovely look! Love the leopard print top.

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  13. love how you've styled the maxi skirt xx
    www.styleandlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Im not even the biggest fan of animal print but this looks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh the shape of that skirt is interesting, I like it :)

    Cats in Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig