2 September 2014

BLACK JEANS & JACKET

Sunglasses - Skiathos Town, Top - Forever 21, Jacket - Boohoo, Jeans - Levi's, Slip Ons - Topshop

I think this is one of my favourite smart/casual outfits, even if it is on more of the casual side. If I was off out, I'd probably just swap the slip ons for some strappy sandals to jazz it up. That's my go-to these days - if I'm going out I stick on jeans & some pretty heels.. Done. No faffing about with a dress that I'm pulling down all night (yeah, uni days - this happened a lot), or struggling with a playsuit that leaves me naked every time I nip for a wee. I'm not saying my party dress days are over, but I'm happy with casual evening outfits for now. 

Well that was a little ramble wasn't it? Anyway, I'll quickly mention the jacket. I've worn it on here before but it's recently become a 'more than once a week' item. Y'know, those few things that you wear so much that you worry people will think that you haven't washed them in-between. Yep, I'm queen of over thinking things. This jacket is one of them, along with my black skinny jeans and slouchy t-shirts. It's just a nice piece for popping on for work. Kind of smart without being way too fancy. 

x
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. LOVE your sleeveless blazer! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how it's chic and casual ! the jacket is super nice !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your top and the vest!
    Victoria | GlamFizz
    or follow on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love an all black outfit!! I know what you mean about dresses, sometimes it's nicer to dress up in something different for a change x

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! I have a similar jacket - it's great and can be teamed up with anything.

    Emma x
    BEAUTY AND RAGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the jacket! do you know if it's still on sale? xx

    http://gretacarleen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your style. I love how creative your outfits are :) beautiful as always.

    http://bleachedandblonde.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look, especially the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool casual look, love the jacket. X
    www.styleandlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally feel you with the dresses thing. I got so into dresses and skirts over the summer, and now that I'm headed back to uni I'm breathing a secret little sigh of relief that I won't have to hang onto my skirt every time there's a little gust of wind.
    Maria Flan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh my I love this outfit!
    You look amazing, love the sleeveless jacket

    Love
    Karlien

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wearing all black can be such a statement piece! Great work x

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't beat an all black outfit. Love this look, especially the jeans!

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely love the jacket!

    http://thefashionbagel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This outfit is perfect!! Really lovin' the jacket from boohoo :) xx

    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. queen of black! <3


    www.thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig