30 September 2014

INSTAGRAM OUTFIT #2: FLORAL FLARES

 
Kimono -  c/o Stone Fox, Top - H&M, Flares - Forever 21, Boots - Forever 21

I'm starting to think I'd like to whack a filter on every one of my blog pictures. Ha. In fact, I think they should crack on with making 'filter glasses', so we can all look as good as we do on Instagram. I'll patent that 'un.

Just got my Ma to take these quick snaps in our garden, while it was still clinging on to being a little summery. I'd spent the day in these faaabulous flares feeling pretty girly. They're one of my favourite things in my wardrobe right now. I've got another pair in more of an aztec pattern.. The floral ones here I bought after realising flares were a good thing to have in my life. I'm a bit done with skinny jeans I think. Yeah, I'll still wear them religiously, but I always feel like I need some sort of heel to make my legs not look like short chicken drumsticks. With flares, the wide leg balances out my bottom and I don't feel quite so like 'LOOK, here's my ass'.. Y'know? 

I'm now fancying a denim pair.. black obviously. Payday, hurry yourself up. 

x
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. hahaha that made me laugh! I totally know what you mean, I often need something balance out my ass and hips too! Looks great on you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit and the flowers in the background are so pretty! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving how you've styled these up
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely in love with this perfect outfit! I love EVERYTHING!

    Hayley-Eszti

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute outfit and nice location!

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so gorgeous, I'm loving this outfit so much !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  7. your outfit is gorgeous hun!

    Charlotte // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're stunning and I love your style! The filter is really cool as well, lovely post! xx

    Beauty Girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a gorgeous kimono - you look great ! x

    CLUB AVENUE | BY ELZA BEATRISE http://club-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is totally making me crave flares, and I thought I would forever be a skinnies girl! xx

    stylepetal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking amazing as always! I need some flares in my life <3

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a gorgeous "flowey" outfit, i looove it! Thanks for sharing:) xo

    Natalie | Shabby Chic and Tea ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your hair colour and those pants. I wish I could pull off pants ha!

    L x
    Skeeter and Scout

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous flares, I've gone off skinnies too there so many great wide legs about just now
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look beautiful! Amazing outfit ♥

    www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig