6 September 2014

PAISLEY & HIGH WAISTED TROUSERS

Hat - Boohoo, Top - c/o Missguided, Trousers - H&M

I quite like what I'm wearing today. It's nothing mega posh, just a few cheap bits that I've loved over the summer.. all put together. Plus it's just about all black. That's always going to be a winner for me. 

The hat is one I got last year from Boohoo. I've actually worn it more this year, I think I've finally worked out how to wear it without looking like a floppy hat dork. These big hats can be a bit awkward don't you think? Yeah, it's alright when you're swanning around somewhere hot or having a nice wander in the much more cosmopolitan London, but when you're where I live, you can wear jeans that aren't black or blue and get looks like you're off another planet. To be fair, I like in a little village where 90% of the population are in their 70s. 

x
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Lovely outfit! Looks super stylish & super comfy too!
    Claire.x
    www.xclaireabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem with wearing my huge floppy hat around where I live, you get the weirdest looks but it makes me feel fabulous when I wear it! xo

    Lucy-J Loves | UK Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these trousers girl.perfect for summer :)
    am following, hope you can drop by my new site
    http://sheheartsfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit ! I love the top !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit, so well styled!x
    sophiespaldin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hat! I really want to get into wearing hats x

    Gegsy Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your posts always make me laugh, i love the way you write. I can relate to this, most people who live in my town are either old or chavy ha!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. You so gorgeous!

    xx
    http://shititsmidnight.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this outfit! The trousers look unbelievably comfortable, and I love the hat. Great choice!

    Joanne | www.fashion-oh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so lovely, those trousers look so comfy to wear too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great little relaxed outfit, love the hat and the trousers look so comfy!
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely outfit, want some trousers like that! X
    www.styleandlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love this outfit, I love the paisley top. I agree about feeling awkward when wearing big hats, I wish i didn't because I'd love to wear one
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This outfit is great!! Love the room!! :) xx

    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. that outfit is just perfect, I love your style, really ! :)

    Love from France, Victoria
    http://godsaveourdressing.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig