2 October 2014

DAISIES & DAY TRIPS

Jacket - H&M, Dress - c/o Yayer, Boots - c/o Forever 21

This is the closest I'll get to the seaside for a while, but it's a cute place all the same. If there's a chance to people watch then I'm game. I wasn't wearing anything fancy today (nor was I looking fancy, really should have gone for more than a quick blast of dry shampoo when it came to my hair..), but I thought I'd post these snaps up seen as it might be one of the last shots where I've got my legs out. I'm still making the most of this last bit of warmish weather.. A mini Indian summer would be fine with me.

The dress is one I got at the start of the summer. It's just one of those girly skater styles that I always go for when I don't want to think too much about what I'm wearing.. Can't go wrong in a skater skirt right?! It was a tad nippy so my old H&M jacket kept the chill out.. I always love this 'cause it's a bit like an alternative to a biker jacket. The same sort of style but a cardigan version. Winner. 

x
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Love photographs as always. The daisy print on your dress is so cute!

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, this looks so much like the little nature reserve near where I live xx

    lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jacket!! :) xx

    queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is looking super cute !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look, its so cute. The boots look so great and comfy.

    Jess x
    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple but chic!

    www.feelingvague.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Easily one of my favourite outfits that you've worn x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing outfit! I love that dress ♥

    www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig