30 October 2014

DARK LIPS AND SILKY SHORTS

Jumper - Boohoo, Shorts - c/o Oh My Love London, Boots - c/o Deichmann, Black Ring - Lola & Grace, Small Stone Ring - c/o Astrid & Miyu, Other Rings - Pandora

So glad I can wear this jumper again. It's one of my favourites but it's the kind you can only really wear on those extra chilly days. Granted, it's wasn't that chilly (yep, I am wearing shorts) here but I just wore this instead of something lighter with a coat.

The shorts are a new pair from Oh My Love. They're super silky and kind of remind me of fancy pyjama bottoms. If they're comfy enough to sleep in (I may or may not have had a nap in them..) then they're a hit with me.

x
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. The jumper looks so cosy and warm! I'd love one just like that one!

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful with dark lips, great look!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your outfits are amazing at the moment! And this one is no exception :)

    elwillmer.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could wear polo necks, I just never think they suit me! Really love the look, specially the dark lipstick!

    daisychurchward.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look so much ! The jumper and boots are gorgeous !

    Sara,
    Giveaway, win Aliexpress coupons,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I always want to try shorts and knits but I'm afraid my pasty hams are hibernating for winter now, noone needs to see those! You look fab, love the deep lips on you too
    xxx
    http://www.dbphotographysussex.com/services_weddings.asp

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh i love this outfit Lydia, the print of the shorts is so cute!

    Emma at www.collagemeretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. this looks so comfy and still stylish! love the shorts x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those shorts are gorgeous, so is the lipstick!
    Sam xx
    knockoutcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely need a pair of nice silky shorts for the summer and those look so cute!! I really like how you paired it with the knit and the dark lip :)

    Mel // izzipenelope

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those shorts are gorgeous! xx
    http://cocoamay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this!!

    Seima x - SeimaRahman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous shorts, looks great with the chunky jumper too. We are waaay past shorts up here though, freezing!!
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful!

    XO,
    EE

    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig