18 October 2014

FUR GILET & FLARES

Hat - Boohoo, Fur Gilet - Boohoo, T-Shirt - c/o LNA Clothing, Flares - H&M, 

I think flares are kind of big right now, don't you? I've seen loads of people wearing them recently and I'm obsessed. They're just good with lazy tees like this one and make a nice change from skinnies. This pair I've had lurking in my wardrobe for a good couple of years.. I tend to fetch them out in the winter as they need leggings or tights under them (they're lace.. ain't no way I'm flashing that much leg!). Still thinking I need a denim pair.. Trying to justify it by telling myself I'd wear them a lot. 

Other than that I'm wearing a lot of favourites that you've probably seen before. I'm loving getting back to all these A/W favourites - the gilet and hat I both had last winter.. Sure I'll still wear them to death this season. I think this is my one of my most loved months.. My birthday is coming up, Halloween, it's officially autumnal but it's not freeze your boobs off cold. Lovely. 

x
SHARE:

26 comments

  1. Love these flares, the lace is beautiful and they look amazing on you! xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never a fan of mock fur but those flares are rockin and your legs are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great flares, I love the lace! & fur gilets are the reason I love autumn/winter!

    stylepetal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fur gilet! Not sure I could pull off some flares - but you look great! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So in love with these flares! Need to get me a pair pronto x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your style! xx

    hellotashaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah you really can't beat a bit of faux fur!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so badly want to get some more flares, I have a pair of flared jeans which I love but these you have are just amazing! Need to find myself some!

    Lots of love, Alex from Bambella Blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want some flares so much! But not sure if I'm cool or young enough to pull them off anymore ha!

    www.didipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking great, your hair looks so beautiful too! Love the faux fur!

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the flares with the fur - brilliant pairing! Beaut!

    TINYTWISST.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love flares so much! they look so gorgeous styled with the gillet
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the look of flares but I'm still not sure if I could pull them off! X

    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I seriously need to invest in some flares! On the hunt for the perfect pair x

    www.blondecanvas.com.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this outfit - perfect for the weather at the moment!

    onthatbombshell.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this boho monochrome look! The flares are awesome <3

    CAT xo
    What Cat Says | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your fur gilet!

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing! :D

    www.annie97x,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a cute outfit. I love it!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig