24 October 2014

MAXI SKIRT & A BERET

Beret - Boohoo, Jumper - Primark, Skirt - Primark, Boots - Forever 21

Thought I'd post another one of the outfits from my A/W Lookbook video today.. The pictures turned out looking kind of autumnal so I thought I'd put them up on here. I like being able to have a look through all the old posts and  flick through seasons.. It's a like a little diary. 

For me this is pretty cosy for this time of year, but I know some people will probably think maxi skirts are a summer thaaang. I'm as cosy in this as I would be in a pair of trousers - plus I can add a sneaky pair of tights on when it's really nippy. Maybe even a second pair. Oh God it really does get that cold doesn't it.. I always forget how chilly two pair of tights season is.

x
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. I love this outfit! The jumper looks amazing. The little beret is so cute!

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous, I love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love that sweater!

    blousesandblush.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look ! Especially the necklace !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this jumper haha love it :)

    the-fahsion-rose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how the Maxi skirt looks with the jumper !

    Distant Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this entire outfit and your pictures! You always look totally flawless! Thanks for sharing :) xo

    Natalie | Cosmic Creepers ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so gorgeous and can pull off anything! Great outfit.
    Sam xx
    Knockoutcouture

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet outfit! Cosy and comfy yet super stylish :) xx

    Emily ⎜ Daisy Locks

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm always looking for ways to style my maxi skirt and I never thought to pair it with a sweater!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that skirt!! :D

    www.annie97x,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving cosy jumpers right now and this one looks so snug! Beautiful look xx

    Viva Epernay

    ReplyDelete
  13. super cute outfit!

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! yeah I don't understand when people say maxi skirts are only for summer, I'm forever wearing 200 pairs of tights under maxis in winter haha x
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the beret, looks so lovely on you!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig