4 October 2014

NEW BROWS & LASHES

Necklace - c/o Lola & Grace, Vest - Primark

I thought I'd do a quick little post on my lashes, mainly because I get quite a few questions about them and don't always get chance to reply. Firstly, they definitely ain't real. Lord hell no.. I wish they were, but mine aren't half as long and fluttery looking. I haven't got terrible lashes, they just aren't quite as glam as these. I have semi permanent ones popped on every so often when I need a girly treat. It's not cheap to keep up, but it means I don't have to wear as much make up and they look freakin' fabulous compared to normal.

Brows wise, I have all that HD Brows thingymabobby done. Do I understand exactly what it is they do? No. Does it look a million times better than when I attempt to go all Cara Delevingne on them? Yep. That's good enough for me. I'm not naturally blessed with those naturally fluffy, arched brows. Mine are straight as an ironing board & each one looks like it could from a different face. Since having them HD I actually have an 'eyebrow shape'.. Basically they're now doing what they're supposed to. 

So that's my little round up on my apparently less than natural face.. Ha. Girl gotta get a bit of help right?! If you are from Sheffield, I have a lovely lady called Becky to come and glam me up - she's fab. You can get in touch with her here
x


SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Everything looks very natural !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried semi-permanent lashes but yours look great here! xx

    lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh love this, I have rubbish eyebrows too! Think I might look into HD brows! You look amazing either way :)

    trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous! Love your blog!

    Charlotte // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's HD brow thingiemabobbie?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I desperately want my lashes back in again! Had them at the start of the year and loved them :) Why so expensive to maintain . . . ?! Wahh :( xx

    Zandra // AZTEC DOLL Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look so lovely and natural! xx

    Emily ⎜ Daisy Locks

    ReplyDelete
  8. They both look amazing, especially the lashes!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your brows are amazing! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. My eyebrows don't have a natural arch either and my mum refers to them as caterpillars, maybe HD brows is what I need to invest in as well haha!
    http://beckieione.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Glad to know you've had a little help, gives me a little hope ha!

    Georgina
    foxonthehunt.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. your face is literally perfect! so beautiful!

    thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in love!
    Looks amazing
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm intrigued about HD brows, what exactly do they do? Definitely may consider it - yours look beaut!

    stylepetal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! ♥

    www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for this post. Love the blog. I've been thinking about getting some HD brows and have just moved to Sheffield. I shall have to try your friend, Becky.

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig