28 October 2014

WHITE JEANS & CHELSEA BOOTS

Jacket - New Look, Choker - Topshop, Top - H&M, Belt - Next, Jeans - Zara, Boots - c/o Deichmann

It's a official. Woodland walks are an Instagrammer's dream. I was snapping pictures of everything and anything whilst we were on this little wander.. Definitely making the most of Autumn being super pretty. Me & my ma traipsed off to the woods to get some pictures in my new boots.. I get a bit bored of my usual spot in the garden. The boots are part of the #adayinmydeichmanns campaign - the hashtag basically summarises what it's all about! A day in your favourite Deichmann shoes.. so here's my day. Doing autumnal stuff and wearing my new boots in. Lovely. 

I am kind of dishevelled here. It was getting towards the end of blustery Sunday. My makeup has blown off into oblivion and my hair's got that unbrushed thaaang going on. Winter for me means a good few months of looking less than perfect.. The beauty routine gets somewhat neglected when you're battling with wind, rain and freeze ya nips off cold. 

x
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Love this look Lydia - so simple!

    Drea xo
    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! Those boots look lovely too xx
    http://cocoamay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look ! Such a nice coat !

    Sara,
    Giveaway, win Aliexpress coupons !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abso adore this look babe, such a beaut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deichman always have really nice boots. Love how you have styled them xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You don't look dishevelled here at all! I wish I looked like that when I look dishevelled haha :) I love the outfit, I have a very similar pair of jeans from the Topshop sale.
    Sam xx
    www.knockoutcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this!

    blousesandblush.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. seriously stunning! my white ripped jeans are my current favourite item too :)

    Street Appeal Blog: Australian Fashion Blog

    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was t sure how I'd feel about white jeans in this weather, but the whole look is really tonal and cool so they totally work! All about the grey jacket and Chelsea boots though 👌😙 curiousaliceloves.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. jacket is so perfect x

    mycluelessmind.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chelsea boots, best ones ever. Lovely look! xo Romy
    rusty-revolvers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit! I love every item of clothing here!

    elwillmer.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful outfit! Loving the boots and coat <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig