19 November 2014

INSTAGRAM OUTFIT #4

Beret - Boohoo, Turtle Neck - H&M, Coat - H&M, Culottes - H&M (there's a pattern emerging..), Boots - Forever 21, Bag - c/o Paul's Boutique

Just a quick one today, with a few shots my ma took whilst out on a wander. This was a couple of weeks ago, hence flashing the ankles. I'd say now it's definitely getting too cold for any kind of ankle cleavage.. I'm now head to toe wrapped up. It's  unlikely that any flesh below my neck will  now be seen before April.

I'm kind of sad about that because I've only just really got into wearing culottes. On a short gal like myself it's a bit of an awkward length, but I've finally got my head around it, as long as there's an inch or so heel involved.


x
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. I had my eye on these culottes for ages from H&M, seeing them on you makes me want to go and actually try them on, although I think I may have missed the boat as I havent seen them in a while!
    Sam xx
    knockoutcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! The culottes are a gorgeous colour xx
    http://cocoamay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning on these photos. Clothes look alright too lol xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit, loving the culottes x
    http://glitternnmud.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and stylish as per. It doesn't get much better than this!

    willowtea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. The culottes are amazing! I definitely need to get some!!
    ROSALINIDS// http://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thought about trying culottes. You're convincing me to try They look great (:
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look! I've been thinking of getting some culottes myself, they are so funky x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning! ♥

    www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blue pants!!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loveee the trousers! They add the perfect pop of colour, looking amazing as always x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your style xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the trousers! x
    graciousghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing! ♥

    www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally didn't realise it was culottes, awesome! Really like the play on proportions with the jacket as well (desperate to try it) and the beret is tres cute 👌😙 curiousaliceloves.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig