5 November 2014

WHITE FAUX FUR

Faux Fur Jacket - c/o Stone Fox, Bralet - c/o Dark Pink, Trousers - H&M, Bracelets - c/o Swarovski, Heels - c/o Dorothy Perkins
Ooh I was feeling pretty fancy here. There's something about faux fur that does that to you don't you think? I guess there's just something glamorous about a fluffy coat like this. I'm sashaying around like some fancy pants super star in NY when I'm actually a tea drinking, stay in for X Factor and pizza sort of girl. Ow pook. 

Anyway, I'm dressed up for some sort of festive shindig inspo. I've got a couple of wintery dos coming up so I thought I'd get my glam on.. I'm a girl who likes to plan. Other than the coat it's kind of simple.. just a cute little bralet and my much loved wide leg trousers. Oh and heels. Heels are a must. 
x
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. that fur jacket is actual perfection - i'm in love ! such a gorgeous piece x

    CLUB AVENUE | BY ELZA BEATRISE http://club-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this crop top!

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this white fur! And the outfit is ao glamurous love thT's in monochrome!

    xx

    Http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bralet is stunning! Lovely outfit xx
    http://cocoamay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love that look! Love the contrast of the delicate bralet with the fur! xx

    stylepetal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. They kind of have the same bralets in the new Topshop collection !

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your bra let, so pretty, the lace is so feminine.
    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a stunning beauty and your style is incredible. I am loving the faux fur!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're looking amazing, as always! I've never owned anything faux fur but this makes me want to purchase something - maybe a gilet or scarf to ease myself into the trend? I love what you said about feeling like a superstar when you're really a tea and pizza kinda gal, I can definitely relate to that! I'm all for a chic and classy outfit but I'm probably most happiest when I'm tucked up in my pj's watching Netflix.

    Meg at Meg Says

    ReplyDelete
  10. These pants are so pretty ! Love them !

    Sara,
    Giveaway, win Aliexpress coupons
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh so darling!
    you look amazing lydia :)
    how you're not on the tv adverts modelling... i do not know

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful outfit!

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very hollywood glam, not sure i would dare but you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig