7 December 2014

ANKLE LENGTH COAT

Coat - c/o Boohoo, Top - Forever 21, Culottes - Primark, Boots - Forever 21

I've been wanting a coat like this for ages and I'm just as obsessed with it as I thought I'd be. I've loved that H&M one you've all seen me in way too many times dearly, but it just isn't really thick enough to save me from frostbite over winter. This one is much thicker and comes to just above my ankles. I feel like a little burrito in it. It's not wool or anything, but it's definitely a good inexpensive option for the kind of swooshy, long coat that's currently a high street fave.

Underneath the coat I'm probably not at all practical. In fact I know I'm not. It wasn't quite so nippy here, so I managed with just layering up. I'm making the most of it before we get well and truly into winter.. Not looking forward to it at all. Other than Christmas, Christmas is the bit I can cope with. 

x
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. that's such a gorgeous coat, love it ! your boots are great as well x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coat is flawless, would look so nice with almost anything

    Infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. that coat is amazing. I don't think I would be able to pull it off... but then again, what is stopping me?

    Georgie
    xoxo

    www.thelipstickdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so sophisticated!! Just love the all black combo with the culottes <3 The jacket is also perfect and I love how long it is making it great for winter x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This coat is exactly what I've been looking for! I'm in desperate need of a longer coat to layer over midi dresses, mine are all too short. Lovely post!

    Lauren x
    www.thefashionramblings.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your culottes!! i really want a pair

    http://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! Also love the light in these photos xx
    TrudyJohanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally swoon worthy coat! You can be impractical underneath it, looks really cosy!
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fab coat! Looks great on you!

    http://alexinwanderlust.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the coat! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't know you but I got to say I love you because I'm searching everywhere for a nice long coat since I saw Kim Kardashian rocking it in grey, this one looks really nice !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit, so chic and simple xx

    stylepetal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the all black outfit. You look amazing!

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the combination, it looks so effortless :)

    another-diana

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing! ♥

    www.annie97x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Fashion Influx | UK FASHION BLOG. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig